2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

We have a centerpiece Nationally ranked recruit on the defense with Owen Pappoe and on the offense with Bo Nix. TIme to get busy on a top 5 finish. WDE!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Owen had on a custom Auburn hoodie made with his last name on it. We've had a guy that got an Auburn tattoo and flipped but i think we're safe with Owen! :) 

HEY HEY!!!!!! I am going to need you to knock on a lot of wood now!!!!!!!! you are making my supersticious self go crazy saying absolutes like that!!!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! most talented LB we have ever got since takeo baby!!!!!!!!!! Both georgia boys!!! I would pay good money to have seen takeo classic reaction of WAR EFFIN EAGLE when he saw this news.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HEY HEY!!!!!! I am going to need you to knock on a lot of wood now!!!!!!!! you are making my supersticious self go crazy saying absolutes like that!!!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! most talented LB we have ever got since takeo baby!!!!!!!!!! Both georgia boys!!! I would pay good money to have seen takeo classic reaction of WAR EFFIN EAGLE when he saw this news.

1 hour ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Owen had on a custom Auburn hoodie made with his last name on it. We've had a guy that got an Auburn tattoo and flipped but i think we're safe with Owen! :) 

D0B4ADA8-7BBA-4B27-866C-00F6D41C711E.gif

21 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We have a centerpiece Nationally ranked recruit on the defense with Owen Pappoe and on the offense with Bo Nix. TIme to get busy on a top 5 finish. WDE!

Exactly! We will have two players that are number 1 at their respective positions on both sides of the ball! This will be our best class ever. That's not hyberbole.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Exactly! We will have two players that are number 1 at their respective positions on both sides of the ball! This will be our best class ever. That's not hyberbole.

Could be more than that.

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Could be more than that.

How soon I forget!!!

A couple more celebration gifs if I may because I'm a dork & like to get hyped...

giphy.gif

Adam-DeVine-Yes.gif

skip to 1:46:50 for his interview. It should play from that point.

OP already said he’s recruiting and we’d have #1 class. Between him and Nix, we’ve got guys who will be at elite camps like The Open recruiting top talent. An early high profile recruit is something we’ve been missing.

8 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kid told the coaches two months ago he was in. Never wavered. Huge pickup. 

T Will needs to give himself a flipping pat on the back. Proud of him for getting one of the big targets! 

It’s clear on Owen’s IG account that he loves him some T Will. 

I am also giving myself a pat on the back for attending the uga and iron bowl games this year, which created a great atmosphere for the recruits. ?

@Mikey what a linebacker!

@GwillMac6 what a day!

This is amazing! I can't wait for OP to show us what he's got! Suck it Georgia!

24 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told there are a bunch more “surprises” in store in the next couple of months. 

image.gif

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

image.gif

Seems like Sheffield might be the next BOOM. Now if we could get OP and Noah Cain in the same room maybe Cain will want to practice with OP instead of getting laid out by him!

Archived