2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Georgia is not the threat though. Rocky Top is. Them getting a win vs a top 11 team is not good. I did not see that coming at all.

uga is still a big player for OP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

uga is still a big player for OP

That is certainly news to me. I thought it was just Rocky Top and us on this lonely island. Well regardless seems like he is trending away from AU in some form and fashion as it is.

13 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Are we still in good standing with Pappoe?

If we still have T_Will next year we should have a shot.

19 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Does this answer your question?

No it doesn't. He was always going to visit UGA for that game & recruits often times wear the gear of the team they are OVing even if they are committed to another school.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Georgia is not the threat though. Rocky Top is. Them getting a win vs a top 11 team is not good. I did not see that coming at all.

UGA is a threat per B-Wolk FWIW.

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is certainly news to me.

That's because you haven't been in the recruiting forum & my guess is this thread in a bit. T-Will is the key.

why would T-Will leave?

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

why would T-Will leave?

Not saying he would by choice but he would be in great demand. The coaching sitch aint settled despite what AD Greene said Tuesday.

23 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not saying he would by choice but he would be in great demand. The coaching sitch aint settled despite what AD Greene said Tuesday.

Paw is saying the world is ending.  I am having a mini panic attack.  

13 minutes ago, AUCE05 said:

Paw is saying the world is ending.  I am having a mini panic attack.  

World isn't ending. It just can't go forward while Gus is HC.

Looking for good news on OP? Stay away from the rant. I will be on the ledge if he flips to the vols

1 hour ago, cammycam2 said:

Looking for good news on OP? Stay away from the rant. I will be on the ledge if he flips to the vols

Better put you're parachute on then.

2 hours ago, cammycam2 said:

Same here. This kid is special. I hope he realizes he can probably start for Auburn next year.

35 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

Same here. This kid is special. I hope he realizes he can probably start for Auburn next year.

lol he could probaly easily do that at UT as well. This is Gus own fault for absolutely crapping the bed during the rocky top game. That was one of the most embarrassing losses in a long time for AU. That is when OP recruitment started to shift it seemed like.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That was one of the most embarrassing losses in a long time for AU. 

That was a big loss. We need players like OP to make sure that it does not happen again. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

That was a big loss. We need players like OP to make sure that it does not happen again. 

We need a better coach to make sure it does not happen again.......

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is when OP recruitment started to shift it seemed like.

If Owen is reading, I'd like to remind him of how T-Will has taken a 3-star Linebacker and turned him into the unquestioned leader of the entire football team, who is 6th in total tackles in the SEC. His name is Deshaun Davis. There isn't a better LB coach in the conference. A true developer.

6 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

There isn't a better LB coach in the conference. 

Let's hope he isn't let go when Gus is. 

And before y'all freak out, I'm not saying anything that any recruit isn't already hearing everywhere else. 

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is when OP recruitment started to shift it seemed like.

No seemed my brother. If we win that game or even not look like we were a fotball's version of diarrhea then this recruitment would be over.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No seemed my brother. If we win that game or even not look like we were a fotball's version of diarrhea then this recruitment would be over.

SMFH

bbt.gif

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It’s funny. I keep hearing how one game or one season won’t affect a recruit’s decision, but then stuff like this seems to happen. Guess it only affects Auburn recruits

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Let's hope he isn't let go when Gus is. 

And before y'all freak out, I'm not saying anything that any recruit isn't already hearing everywhere else.

Well, in the last week Greene and Leath said Gus is here in 2019, so there's that. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see TWill get a co-defensive coordinator promotion.

We'll see if he can get Pappoe to seal the deal. I just hope the Iron Bowl isn't a complete blowout. Keeping it close against them while they've destroyed everyone this year could go along ways towards closing up with a strong class.

Archived