2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

7 hours ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

As Ellitor has stated many times as long as T Will is here Auburn is the team to beat, talk about a bunch of insecure 😟 people, good grief.

Hey. I'm concerned. Just passing on the info that is out there right now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Why the change of heart? Has T Will informed him he won’t be on staff next year? 😐 

People are just going to have to eventually accept Pruitt is a GREAT recruiter and always has been at every stop. Dude was the guy who wrestled away Jalen Ramsey from other programs out of TN in his 1 season as DC at FSU. He is elite. At the end of the day on elite prospects the Head Coach is the closer and Gus is a solid-good recruiter but he is no pruitt.

37 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

People are just going to have to eventually accept Pruitt is a GREAT recruiter and always has been at every stop. Dude was the guy who wrestled away Jalen Ramsey from other programs out of TN in his 1 season as DC at FSU. He is elite. At the end of the day on elite prospects the Head Coach is the closer and Gus is a solid-good recruiter but he is no pruitt.

Don’t disagree but don’t see a change this late unless coaching staff changes at Auburn 

Bummer big time here . Apparently their is more going on  than this window dressing put on by Greene and Leath . 

He is a great kid and great player . Hope we can hold on to him 

18 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Don’t disagree but don’t see a change this late unless coaching staff changes at Auburn 

O no doubt. I agree with that. But Pruitt being such a great recruiter is making it a lot tougher than it should of been. Though Gus giving us the most embarrassing AU loss in a long time with that home L vs Rocky top did not help at all. We all thought we would be the ones to possibly flip Wayna Morris. Not the opposite.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

O no doubt. I agree with that. But Pruitt being such a great recruiter is making it a lot tougher than it should of been. Though Gus giving us the most embarrassing AU loss in a long time with that home L vs Rocky top did not help at all. We all thought we would be the ones to possibly flip Wayna Morris. Not the opposite.

A sTrOnG tEnNeSsEe HeLpS aUbUrN

kEeP gUs

57 minutes ago, AUwent said:

A sTrOnG tEnNeSsEe HeLpS aUbUrN

kEeP gUs

We want rocky top to be skrrrrrrrrong. JUST NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF US!!!!!! lol

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

We want rocky top to be skrrrrrrrrong. JUST NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF US!!!!!! lol

It has to be at our expense.  Bama and UGA will get theirs but we will compete against Tenn and Clem for the rest of the recruits.  Clem is a regular top 5 team so it puts us in a bad spot

Just now, lala said:

It has to be at our expense.  Bama and UGA will get theirs but we will compete against Tenn and Clem for the rest of the recruits.  Clem is a regular top 5 team so it puts us in a bad spot

Clemson is who we should be and who we will be whenever we get the right coach.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Clemson is who we should be and who we will be whenever we get the right coach.

Agree but not anytime soon.   We stink offensively and defensively 

On 11/24/2018 at 12:16 PM, weathergeakal said:

He took Auburn Commit out of his Instagram Bio. 

21 hours ago, AidiAU said:

He still has it in his Twitter bio. 😳

But what does all of this mean!!

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

But what does all of this mean!!

Nothing. Everything. No one knows.

Ebay and Amazon should not be overlooked being this close to the holidays!

On 11/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, ellitor said:

Hey. I'm concerned. Just passing on the info that is out there right now.

Hey I haven't heard anything as of hate was just wondering if you still feel confident about pappoe to Auburn? I really don't want to miss on him.... We have no other LB commits that I'm aware of and it is a definite need. He is a game changer that could play immediately.... Any news?

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hey I haven't heard anything as of hate was just wondering if you still feel confident about pappoe to Auburn? I really don't want to miss on him.... We have no other LB commits that I'm aware of and it is a definite need. He is a game changer that could play immediately.... Any news?

LOL. I never felt confident, Just that AU was confident if T-Will was in place.

No news. He is still officially visiting Tennessee this weekend or next weekend and Auburn still needs to get him back for a visit as well before early national signing day on December 19.

Archived