2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

IMHO we need a minimum of 1 more LB and 2 wouldn't hurt,  2 Interior Linemen, 1 OT and a RB to round out this class.  OT probably from GT ranks even though I believe we are looking at the JUCO guy who is from England. If Calvin Ashley does leave or never figures it out despite his measurables we will be hurting even more on the O-Line hopefully Sammons is getting close to being ready but I have not heard anything great about Sammons in a long time.

I know Sammons was supposed to be a project but has he not progressed at all?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

Have any?

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not an analysts so don't know if they will be good.

2-3

Hey Ellitor....who do you think has the best chance of being the OC?

WDE & Thanks!

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Have any?

What you looking for ? I.m sure me or 50 can hook you up; speaking of 50 did he go on vacation with Corch ?

On 12/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, doc4aday said:

Hey Ellitor....who do you think has the best chance of being the OC?

WDE & Thanks!

Kodi unfortunately. Nothing against him but he’s not ready to be an OC even one who will be  micromanaged by Gus. 

On 12/6/2018 at 12:50 PM, milehighfan said:

Really don’t know. There haven’t been many reports on him the past year or so.

54 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Kodi unfortunately. Nothing against him but he’s not ready to be an OC even one who will be  micromanaged by Gus. 

I know it was probably said tongue in cheek when it was said, but it was said weeks ago that if Gus even brought up Kodi for OC he’d be fired on the spot. I guess times have changed? Lol

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I know it was probably said tongue in cheek when it was said, but it was said weeks ago that if Gus even brought up Kodi for OC he’d be fired on the spot. I guess times have changed? Lol

I haven’t seen anyone with connections say he’d be fired on the spot so I don’t know about that.

42 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I haven’t seen anyone with connections say he’d be fired on the spot so I don’t know about that.

This is what I was referring to, but given the past couple of weeks, I figured times had changed, with all the BOT stuff, etc

57 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is what I was referring to, but given the past couple of weeks, I figured times had changed, with all the BOT stuff, etc

Ok. I misinterpreted your other post. Piggybacking of my earlier post I thought you were asking if Kodi would be fired immediately after becoming OC because I said Kodi wasn't ready to be an OC even in a micromanaged role.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

What about Bobby Bentley?  I read that he is on the list and that Gus has contacted him. I sure hope it is not Kodi. He would be in over his head so much imho.

BTW....we are expecting over 20 inches of snow at my location starting tomorrow afternoon through Monday. I dread shoveling the drive way.  I need a blow torch to melt it! Anyhow, I hope you are getting ready for a big Christmas!  What do think our chances are with Purdue? I went back and watched the Ohio State and Purdue game and had the you know what scared out of me with seeing how they picked OSU's defense apart.

9 hours ago, doc4aday said:

What about Bobby Bentley?

My guess is I don't see him passing up his last year to coach his son Jake to coach at AU.

BTW....we are expecting over 20 inches of snow at my location starting tomorrow afternoon through Monday. I dread shoveling the drive way.  I need a blow torch to melt it!

Stay warm & safe!

What do think our chances are with Purdue? I went back and watched the Ohio State and Purdue game and had the you know what scared out of me with seeing how they picked OSU's defense apart.

We should win. The tOSU game was more about tOSU imploding than Purdue playing great.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:57 PM, AUMASTERS said:

What you looking for ? I.m sure me or 50 can hook you up; speaking of 50 did he go on vacation with Corch ?

no sir...........i be lurking.

i do seem to stay in trouble for such a cool guy. i actually believe the mods love me or i would be long gone. any mods or admins wanna cosign? thanx for putting up with me........

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

My guess is I don't see him passing up his last year to coach his son Jake to coach at AU.

Stay warm & safe!

We should win. The tOSU game was more about tOSU imploding than Purdue playing great.

Man Bentley and his son package deal would be awesome right now

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Man Bentley and his son package deal would be awesome right now

Yeah, I thought we had tbis package deal wrapped up before Bentley left with Muschamp.. 

On 12/6/2018 at 4:27 PM, auburn4ever said:

Glad to know that Pappoe is 100% ALL IN for Auburn and is ready to enroll early.

would be surprised if he is not a starter this fall...learn on the job

12 hours ago, doc4aday said:

BTW....we are expecting over 20 inches of snow at my location starting tomorrow afternoon through Monday. I dread shoveling the drive way

doc, run and buy enough ice cream salt to spread on your driveway....it will melt it as it falls....this is for a short driveway...its what they do for bridges here,along with sand

9 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

doc, run and buy enough ice cream salt to spread on your driveway....it will melt it as it falls....this is for a short driveway...its what they do for bridges here,along with sand

@doc4aday

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I bought 2 30lb. bags of ice melt and will use it when the time comes to clear out. With heavy snowfall, you tend to wait till the snow has just about finished then clear a path then put ice melt down. Make sure you have Yaxtracks on the bottom of your boots so you can walk on the snow without falling

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Travis needs to land about 4 more LB's.

Not in this class. 2 more is needed. No point bringing in 5 LBs in one class when you only have 2 playing LB positiosn for most of the games.

• 2 months later...

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gwill, when AU offered you when you were a toddler breastfeeding did that sway your decision at all?

Archived