30 minutes ago, fredst said:

2859889D-41AC-4F8F-B613-5F9D528759CC.gif

Uh.....might I ask what this is from? Or do I need to do some......research

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Uh.....might I ask what this is from? Or do I need to do some......research

I have no idea! But I look forward to you sharing the results of your “academic” work?!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Let me know what you find out...

52 minutes ago, fredst said:

I have no idea! But I look forward to you sharing the results of your “academic” work?!

I got the goods....

45 minutes ago, fredst said:

Excellent....although less exciting than I was hoping?

Same

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not going to get excited until Rusty switches that crystal ball. Saw this movie last year when Keef and Wilfong put their crystal ball on AU for Trey Hill but rusty did not flinch.... then he signed with georgia a few of weeks later lol.

Rusty does say it's 50-50 now. Never said that with Trey. Likely means AU leads at the moment.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:17 PM, fredst said:

Excellent....although less exciting than I was hoping?

I was so in love with Emma Stone circa 2009. :hearts:

I do prefer her as a brunette, though.

Haven’t been looking at any recruiting in about a month and I come back to this. I am at Peace.

Super early but if this sticks , the corner has definitely turned for this side of the ball.

it’s the buzz of the Auburn recruiting world right now. There are some serious legs to the Owen Pappoe-to-Auburn narrative. I’ve been told by a handful of sources that the Tigers are now the main threat to land him — yes, over Georgia. Now, there’s still a month to go before Pappoe commits, and even then, the schools that he doesn’t choose will still recruit him hard. But this is a major development.

The question facing Malzahn since he came to Auburn was “can he CLOSE on the recruiting trail against Kirby Smart, Nick Saban, and Jeremy Pruitt?” We’ll see if Malzahn is getting better in less than a month. 

You better believe Pruitt & Smart are doing everything they can to counter-act Auburn’s momentum

6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

The question facing Malzahn since he came to Auburn was “can he CLOSE on the recruiting trail against Kirby Smart, Nick Saban, and Jeremy Pruitt?” We’ll see if Malzahn is getting better in less than a month. 

You better believe Pruitt & Smart are doing everything they can to counter-act Auburn’s momentum

T-Will & Steele are the closers on this one.

I haven’t watched film on this kid , but is there a compatible AU linebacker or player in recent or current time that is as talented as this young man ? There is a lot of hype in this kid . His measurables remind me of a kwon Alexander. 

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't think we get Morris. Really haven't heard much about his visit to AU last week. I hope AU closed the gap with UT. 

I think we’ll get Morris

Archived