2019 5* LB Owen Pappoe commits to AU!!!

WFE12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Still a month til he announces?

Yes. May 4th. Him & Morris still plan to announce at the same time even if they choose different schools.

17 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I think we’ll get Morris

Vols may still lead after his 4 day AU visit. Like WDE said, much chatter hasn't come out after the visit. Usually not a good sign.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't think we get Morris. Really haven't heard much about his visit to AU last week. I hope AU closed the gap with UT. 

Seems we did alot to get a boost plus Clark and him our best friends so his commitment will help even more. As of yesterday, Keith still thinks Tenn has a slight edge. Might have gained the edge today.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Vols may still lead after his 4 day AU visit. Like WDE said, much chatter hasn't come out after the visit. Usually not a good sign.

Pruitt is doing a impressive job here. TWill has also but when you go head to head against a head coach.............

16 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Pruitt is doing a impressive job here. TWill has also but when you go head to head against a head coach.............

Tennessee doing well is good for Auburn! :-\

So we actually are doing better with Pappoe at this point?

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

So we actually are doing better with Pappoe at this point?

Yes. Went from 2nd or 3rd to likely leading the past couple weeks as has been documented thoroughly throughout the last few pages of the thread.

22 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

What?!?! Are you implying the great Gus isn't a tremendous recruiter? He has so much personality and he's so extroverted. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What?!?! Are you implying the great Gus isn't a tremendous recruiter? He has so much personality and he's so extroverted. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

and to quote Gus......."No Doubt".

9 minutes ago, tinman said:

I wonder if Gus' interviews are hated more than Chizik's "good practice" comments.

16 minutes ago, tinman said:

At the same time he pinch rubs his nose and rearranges his junk, like they show him doing 15 times every game.

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

At the same time he pinch rubs his nose and rearranges his junk, like they show him doing 15 times every game.

As a coach I will say that I adjust my junk a lot. To be fair a wrestling tournament can be 14 hours so that's a lot of time for adjusting.

I digress...lol

Owen Pappoe, the top-ranked outside linebacker for the 2019 national recruiting cycle, set a Nike Opening regional record with a 147.12 SPARQ testing score at an Elite 11 camp just outside Charlotte on Sunday  Pappoe, a 5-star prospect who was unable to attend the Atlanta Opening regional last month, scored higher than 5-star Georgia commit Nolan Smith, who previously held the Nike Opening regional score for the 2018 camps with a score of 141.18.

Former Ohio State and Texas Tech linebacker Mike Mitchell still holds the record for the top all-time score with 153.51, which was set during the 2012 SPARQ rating national championship.

The SPARQ test combines four exercises — the 40-yard dash, vertical jump, 5-10-5 shuttle and kneeling powerball toss — to tally each prospect’s score while measuring athleticism.

Pappoe, who is considering Auburn and Georgia among others, ranks as the No. 1 outside linebacker, No. 2 player from the state of Georgia and No. 7 overall prospect for the 2019 national recruiting cycle, according to the 247Sports composite.

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/owen-pappoe-sets-nike-opening-regional-sparq-record

6 hours ago, CAS15 said:

Moved his commitment date up to May 1st.

So...That means Wanya did too?

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

So...That means Wanya did too?

No clue just saw that on twitter and thought I’d share. 

Archived