How is even possible?

TexasTiger

Her ridiculous 1923 safari outfit was probably 40k. Taxpayer money! And people are b******* about paying for healthcare for people. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Her ridiculous 1923 safari outfit was probably 40k. Taxpayer money! And people are b******* about paying for healthcare for people. 

Fail. Her outfits do not raise everyone’s taxes, jackass. Work on your punch lines. If you’re going to poke fun at views you find absurd, at least be a little intelligent while doing it 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Fail. Her outfits do not raise everyone’s taxes, jackass. Work on your punch lines. If you’re going to poke fun at views you find absurd, at least be a little intelligent while doing it 😂😂😂

Jesus Christ man. You've been waiting to defend her outfits for a while I see. I'm making a jab at her well documented habit of spending outrageous money on outfits the ridiculous outfit she wore that made her look like the poacher from Jumanji. I never said her outfits raise taxes. Her trip was funded by the State Department. So yes that was a publicly funded trip. How about understanding the context of someone's written word before going off on one of those little boy rants of yours. I swear to God you've got to be the absolute worst lawyer in history. You're head is stuck so far up your own arse, do to you loving the smell of your own, **** so muchthat you literally only hear and understand what you want to. 

13 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Jesus Christ man. You've been waiting to defend her outfits for a while I see. I'm making a jab at her well documented habit of spending outrageous money on outfits the ridiculous outfit she wore that made her look like the poacher from Jumanji. I never said her outfits raise taxes. Her trip was funded by the State Department. So yes that was a publicly funded trip. How about understanding the context of someone's written word before going off on one of those little boy rants of yours. I swear to God you've got to be the absolute worst lawyer in history. You're head is stuck so far up your own arse, do to you loving the smell of your own, **** so muchthat you literally only hear and understand what you want to. 

Bahahhaha!!!!!! I love getting under your skin, jackass. Look at you, cry baby.

Your incompetency is evident to the worst legal mind in the world 😂😂

18 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Keep on living in your fantasy world, buddy👍🏼. I have football to watch, so I'm going to politely leave you to your showing your ass.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Keep on living in your fantasy world, buddy👍🏼. I have football to watch, so I'm going to politely leave you to your showing your ass.

All in fun AuCiv. WDE buddy and Geaux Tiga!!!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, TexasTiger said:

Maybe you and AUCivilEngr missed this:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obamas-ireland-trip/

I was in Dublin at the time and it was the talk of the town. The Irish were dumbfounded.

9 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe you and AUCivilEngr missed this:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obamas-ireland-trip/

I was in Dublin at the time and it was the talk of the town. The Irish were dumbfounded.

Thanks. I repeat, how is it even possible that this trip spent more on a hotel which they didn’t spend the night at than Michelle’s entourage which had 30 rooms?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Thanks. I repeat, how is it even possible that this trip spent more on a hotel which they didn’t spend the night at than Michelle’s entourage which had 30 rooms?

I can't help  if you can't tell the difference between $95,000 and $7,0921,638

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I can't help  if you can't tell the difference between $95,000 and $7,0921,638

I can’t help if you’re incapable of knowing what numbers you’re comparing. 

Another example of how the government and their elected administrations continue to torch the taxpayers hard earned money. Bipartisan examples all around us. 

On 11/3/2018 at 12:07 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

Wrong forum. :no:

Stick to the smack talk forum where you belong.

37 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Wrong forum. :no:

Stick to the smack talk forum where you belong.

Do you really want to play this game? Think long and hard. Start deleting many of your posts now if you want to play this!!

Archived