Exhibition vs Lincoln Memorial

Tiger

Will there be any way to watch this online? I know they don't usually televise the exhibition games but I'd love to get a glimpse at the squad if possible

It’s such bs that they’re not streaming it. The school could easily do it. Pretty sure they have a data center in the building just for these occasions bc they stream volleyball and gymnastics stuff I believe 

47 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Wasn’t there a top secret game the other day vs ga tech?

anybody got info?  I recall that last year or year before and cbp discussed a little bit

I've seen some murmurs on the interwebs that we gave GT a shellacking

48 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

It’s such bs that they’re not streaming it. The school could easily do it. Pretty sure they have a data center in the building just for these occasions bc they stream volleyball and gymnastics stuff I believe 

I will Venmo someone $10 to strategically place their phone and stream it live on Friday lol

2 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Wasn’t there a top secret game the other day vs ga tech?

anybody got info?  I recall that last year or year before and cbp discussed a little bit

Drummed them in both halves. Apparently dropped 18 threes on them

they really should offer some ppv thing on Friday to stream the game. Like buy the stream for 5 dollars and that money goes to Bruce’s cancer charity 

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

I will Venmo someone $10 to strategically place their phone and stream it live on Friday lol

Venmo?

52 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Venmo?

It's like Zealle, CashApp, etc where you can send money quickly within friends. 

I'll consider this as you volunteering yourself for the job. Preciate it!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It's like Zealle, CashApp, etc where you can send money quickly within friends. 

I'll consider this as you volunteering yourself for the job. Preciate it!!!! 

Demand is higher than the supply. Imma eat you alive with fees.

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

You must be oollllllddddd ...

29. I’m pretty sure Wells Fargo has something similar to Venmo but I never use it. 

I have no link for this because I don't remember who it was, but one of the AU writers or bloggers or something was at the scrimmage against GT and said AU absolutely beat the crap out of the jackets. Have heard a lot of rumblings going on about the three ball from AU as well. Thinking it probably happened...

17 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I have no link for this because I don't remember who it was, but one of the AU writers or bloggers or something was at the scrimmage against GT and said AU absolutely beat the crap out of the jackets. Have heard a lot of rumblings going on about the three ball from AU as well. Thinking it probably happened...

I read somewhere we hit 18 3s on them.

GT is not very good, though but still. That's better than losing to Barry College lol.

Or Jacksonville St :devil:

This should be a good test for the team.....Pearl does an excellent job with these exhibitions. Give the teams a really tough opponent right out of the gate. And its a win win. Au lose and Pearl can rail on getting beat by a div 2 team all year. Win and AU gets a good tune up game against a quality opponent

Link for some info on Lincoln.....they are pre-season number 3 for Div 2 https://lmurailsplitters.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Bet AU comes out ready to play after Barry got the win in last years exhibition. 

4 hours ago, gravejd said:

This should be a good test for the team.....Pearl does an excellent job with these exhibitions. Give the teams a really tough opponent right out of the gate. And its a win win. Au lose and Pearl can rail on getting beat by a div 2 team all year. Win and AU gets a good tune up game against a quality opponent

Link for some info on Lincoln.....they are pre-season number 3 for Div 2 https://lmurailsplitters.com/index.aspx?path=mbball

Bet AU comes out ready to play after Barry got the win in last years exhibition. 

Hope AU is ready....this is the kind of game that has been circled on the LMU calendar since the day it was scheduled.    And the LMU Coach is very good and they have been near the top of Div 2 for a number of years.   No way they match our talent but bet their give it their absolute best. 

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Hope AU is ready....this is the kind of game that has been circled on the LMU calendar since the day it was scheduled.    And the LMU Coach is very good and they have been near the top of Div 2 for a number of years.   No way they match our talent but bet their give it their absolute best. 

And that’s great cause it doesn’t count. I hope they come out and knock us around. Worked great last year when that happened!!

still fumin that this thing isn't gonna be streamed somehow. We're a top ten fuggin team with alumni all over the country. Let's help some fans out and get some intern a camera and wife password. TIA

4 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

still fumin that this thing isn't gonna be streamed somehow. We're a top ten fuggin team with alumni all over the country. Let's help some fans out and get some intern a camera and wife password. TIA

AU Networks excuse is we have a early morning football game the next day so we don't have the resources to do both in that short of a time.  I will say from working in the press box, production crew has to be at the stadium at 4 AM on 11 AM kick off days FWIW.

I’ll take a no commentary live stream like softball and periodically baseball.

the tv people think too much of themselves.  Give me the auburn radio crew paired with a livestream... heck someone periscope it ...

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

AU Networks excuse is we have a early morning football game the next day so we don't have the resources to do both in that short of a time.  I will say from working in the press box, production crew has to be at the stadium at 4 AM on 11 AM kick off days FWIW.

Ole Miss does as well and they have a live stream. 

17 hours ago, jared52 said:

They owe us this after canceling the Toomers event. 😂

What's going to be frustrating is when they post hightlights, and did have cameras there

Archived