Will SEC allow Freeze to Auburn

provibe

15 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If we could afford him, Venables would be my #1 pick. 

Again, the crop of prospective coaches is naturally due to get better in time.

I'd be happy with that choice too.  But, then I'd be happy with Gus if he'd truly turn the offensive corner.

I like Gus a lot.  Just want to be able to trust him and not watch to offense continue to be a laughing stock.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, AU64 said:

Is that a tax deductible contribution. ?  Maybe you need a 501c3...could help 

I don't know......  It would relieve the the pain of Auburn fans everywhere. 

Wouldn't that be charitable?  :dunno:

To @WarDamnEagleWDE, do you think we'll make a change at OL coach? I'm hoping Greene will hold the fire to Gus's butt and make sure he makes an inspired hire...which, as you were the first to point out (my apologies), Grimes was NOT.

I have zero hope for either of the main remaining games, so I'm just trying to think of viable ways we can make the future better.

The single most important thing is for Freeze to give us a recruiting bump, particularly on the O-line. We HAVE to avoid becoming what FSU is now.

58 minutes ago, AUwent said:

To @WarDamnEagleWDE, do you think we'll make a change at OL coach? I'm hoping Greene will hold the fire to Gus's butt and make sure he makes an inspired hire...which, as you were the first to point out (my apologies), Grimes was NOT.

I have zero hope for either of the main remaining games, so I'm just trying to think of viable ways we can make the future better.

The single most important thing is for Freeze to give us a recruiting bump, particularly on the O-line. We HAVE to avoid becoming what FSU is now.

Yes. I’m pretty sure Grimes is gone. Should have never been rehired in the first place. 

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

Freeze can’t give us a recruiting bump. He didn’t recruit at Ole Miss, the boosters did. He might be a good OC and give an intelligent sounding board to Gus but that is all. We need Craig back or someone like him for recruiting. 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:38 PM, jw 4 au said:

Freeze can’t give us a recruiting bump. He didn’t recruit at Ole Miss, the boosters did. He might be a good OC and give an intelligent sounding board to Gus but that is all. We need Craig back or someone like him for recruiting. 

There's probably a better chance of Gus and Craig having a cage match than Craig coming back to work for Gus lol

Archived