**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

LOL, they are running straight ahead at us like men and winning.

I just thought that was against the rules or something.

If you’re A&M no way in hell you don’t go for it on every 4th and 1

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Don't believe what you are seeing …..this defense is #13 in the nation...and playing great...

Save the offense ass by putting them in scoring position. I know you just hate that.

The Amex bike commercial that just played reminds me of this week's South Park episode.

So. How bad would we have to lose to trigger changes? I know WDE alluded to a loss today being the nail.

Mond averaging 4.3 yards per pass. You think they’re looking to run the ball.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He got an unsportsmanlike penalty against Ole Miss for this very thing. 

How many times did he have to yell crap or crud to get that call? Think he told a your mama joke to the ref?

I mean I get it’s fun to **** on the defense now (and yea, they have played very average for a couple weeks), but three-five years ago, our narrative as a fan base was “just hold the teams under 30 points and we can win going away.”  Also I’m more confident in the defense’s regression being fixed in future seasons than I am at the offense ever getting their act together 

Just now, wde1968 said:

What is this thing Fisher is doing after a player messes up? I havent noticed that from our coaches is he allowed to do such?🤔

I even heard he puts 2 RBs in at the same time, craziness

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

I mean I get it’s fun to **** on the defense now (and yea, they have played very average for a couple weeks), but three-five years ago, our narrative as a fan base was “just hold the teams under 30 points and we can win going away.”  Also I’m more confident in the defense’s regression being fixed in future seasons than I am at the offense ever getting their act together 

Agreed

Archived