**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

Our home field advantage has completely disappeared thanks to Gus. We don’t rattle any opposing qb with our crowd anymore.

This is just painful.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Zeek said:

Holy s*** fire Chip Lindsey already. Yes it might not be his fault but something has to change. Our offense is just pathetic.

We have a high school offensive guru. He is assembling a team that he thinks can compete for a high school championship 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

He had trouble last year. This isn't a new thing for him. 

The only players I see catching correctly are Swartz and Williams, especially Williams.... He attacks ball with his hands..... Funny the guys who haven't been in our coaching have best fundamentals....Kodi good recruiter but not liking development and coaching

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Save the offense ass by putting them in scoring position. I know you just hate that.

nope just hate to see a team running; right up the middle on our pre-NFL linemen....

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Isn't it nice we ran off NCM? Good ol' Gus developing talent.

wouldn't matter if he was here. We barely targeted him (not saying he shouldnt have gotten more targets)

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

We have a high school offensive guru. He is assembling a team that he thinks can compete for a high school championship 

Bet IMG could hang with Auburn. Hell Hoover might be able to.

1 minute ago, looney said:

Well, we don't want Stidham throwing passes there, do we?

Yes, I do. Our run game is non-existent. If our QB places the ball right in his hands, then he needs to catch it. 3 games in a row that he's dropped a perfect pass. Two of which were for touchdowns.

@AU64 Never let it be said I don’t try and see the other side...I really don’t have a big problem with the play calling so far. It has been an execution issue today so far....however, I still hold the HC responsible for that. 

3 minutes ago, looney said:

I do feel bad for Stidham when he drops those in the basket and they're still not caught. There have been a handful that would've changed the complexion of a lot of games.

This is absolutely true

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

How many 3 and outs can we get in a season? I say we go for the record.

They said on the tv broadcast, 30% of all of our drives this entire season have 3 and outs... Simply astounding and unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Beta male.

Then you can include Butch Thompson in that category too, and a few others that don't whine in the officials ear all the time. Gus knows it won't do any good anyway.

Would've been tempted to decline that holding call. 3rd and 10 vs. 2nd and 20... ? I'd rather just give them one chance.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Our home field advantage has completely disappeared thanks to Gus. We don’t rattle any opposing qb with our crowd anymore.

This is just painful.

Last year AU had home field advantage and Gus was there....

3 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Our only offense has been a screen pass and a trick play. When will we change the damn QB?

Who you putting in? There is no other qb ready to play.

Never fails. If we get a team in any yardage +10 we’ll give them 80% of it on the next play.

The woman and I decided it was far too beautiful of fall day to waste it watching Gus do his thing.  Instead we're spending the day AntiqUing on the coast.  Should be a great day.

How are we looking?  More importantly, how is JIMBO looking?  Handsome I'm sure.  I wish we would scooped that stud up after the 2016 season.

Archived