**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Dude the people booing when Stidham came back in are terrible examples of fans.

Eh, I don't view that as booing Stidham.  I had the same thought they probably did.  Why pull the zone read team off the field after one successful play?  Let them run it 2-3 times to keep the D guessing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

PLAY THE FRESHMEN!

Somewhere MHill, Asa, Joey, and Joiner are nodding.

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Seth Williams just made an excellent 50/50 catch for the TD

Awesome, I love his game.  We need to get a real corch in here to take advantage of these young weapons.

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Agreed, I may give opinion on boards she may get upset but will never boo a player. Classless

I agree. I hope those people who booed when Stidham came back in feel like crap now that his very next pass was a TD

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I agree. I hope those people who booed when Stidham came back in feel like crap now that his very next pass was a TD

For context, in the stadium, and most of the booing was from students. Doesn’t excuse it but yea, my Sky hangover has me irritable this morning too

2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Defense giving yards in chunks again. Sheesh

That chunk run never should of counted. Britt almost had his jersey ripped off. Another missed call.

31 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Also... why on a year with gus feeling so much pressure do you give the extension mid season... 

It's called hand-wringing. That's when you attempt to cover up sh*t with manure.

Archived