**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Stid just can’t think quick and panics under pressure. No creativity with him. 

He had a two man route.   Those aren't hard to cover.  Where is he supposed to throw it if receivers are blanketed?

Just now, AURealist said:

Hey.  I've seen other teams throw 3rd down passes beyond the sticks.  Maybe we should try that...?

Cause we aren’t good at first downs we like to just get it close

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

He had a two man route.   Those aren't hard to cover.  Where is he supposed to throw it if receivers are blanketed?

I would say look at the third or fourth option but he’s not smart enough for all of that.

Can't think of a better time for a 3 and out.....

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Throw the ball away instead of taking stupid hits. And what a chicken play call to punt there. Gus should be thanking his lucky stars it worked out ok. We need someone with some guts

This is dumb.  He had "guts" as you put it in the LSU game and it turned out to be one of the causes of us losing that day.  It's the first freaking quarter and you've now pinned the other team inside the 5.  I'm no fan of Gus, but damn man, there's 48 minutes of game to go.

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I would say look at the third or fourth option but he’s not smart enough for all of that.

Huard literally said it was a two man route.  Means we only two options out there for him on that roll out on 2nd down.

Archived