Null

Sign in to follow this  
WarTiger

**Texas A&M Game thread**

How the hell could the ref signal TD so quickly when he didn't even look to get in? Was like it was predetermined. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yeah Carvill was absolutely right. These refs are joke! This is criminal! First the LSU screwjob and now this.

Plus the Moo State TD that never happened

• Like 1

Such s***. The pass interference and the TD call. It’s like the football gods just have it in for us. Probably cause we angered them with the gus contract 😂

Stidham is 7/11 flip it just air raid these bastards. Know we’re not going get any PI calls against their dbag defenders.

• Like 1

Just now, AUFriction said:

We are getting robbed by the officials in that game. 5... count it 5 bad calls on that TD drive. 

Our beta male coach should pull a Saban on them and get in their ear.

Makes no difference. Gus is not coaching,. He’s watching the game like the rest of us. Players look like they have checked out. Defense running to the line looking aimlessly around  and as confused as the offense. 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I swear I think the fix is in.

I just can't figure out WHY the fix is in. Nothing's at stake.

• Like 1

Just now, AURandy56 said:

That BS PI call is when Gus should have raised holy hell with the officials, maybe even tossed. 

Yep

If we had a coach who'd show his ass when we get bullied by the refs, they wouldn't find it so easy to screw us. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

We are getting robbed by the officials in that game. 5... count it 5 bad calls on that TD drive. 

We got robbed against LSU and MSU too. Sure we had shots to win beyond the blown calls, but they still factor in.