**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

Ok it’s 2nd and 2 and we throw twice? My goodness

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Altima said:

i’m tired of seeing the lack of accountability coming from this coaching staff...  that’s a senior that made an absolutely dumb ass decision to field that punt on the 3 yard line.  and, not one coach said a word to his ass... shoot when i played, tub would’ve chased us to the sideline!!! 

thats the difference in good coaching...

It's also the product of millions of dollars in guaranteed money that breeds complacency. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good grief man. Why are you taking everything so personally. He obviously wanted to make a play there. He's been aggressive all year with these punt returns. 

wow. dude. You make a completely unfounded statement and I'm taking it personally?  thats hilarious. Has nothing to do with me, just quit making stuff up.

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

QB doesn't see the field...at all. 

This a joke? Espn slowed it down and replayed it. There is NOTHING to see

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

When they can get pressure without blitzing, they have everyone covered down field.  That replay just showed exactly why JS has to toss it away.

He had the entire left side of the field to scramble 

If we aren't executing with players on the field, try someone else!  You have to at least attempt to find a spark. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

If we aren't executing with players on the field, try someone else!  You have to at least attempt to find a spark. 

Pfft... that's just crazy talk

3 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

We seem to have a magic wand that makes every opponent play their best game vs us. 

Maybe it's not their best game it's their competition.

Archived