**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

We CANNOT go into next season with this same guy as our coach. I have no words for how terrible we look. And we still have uga and bamma to play. I would pay a decent amount of money to enjoy watching Auburn football  again. Please football gods, GET THIS GUY OUT OF AUBURN. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. This $49 million contract was for what exactly? To prevent him from leaving to Arkansas. Arkansas. Think about how ridiculous that sounds. And how much sense all of this makes.

time is running out.  We better find a way to do something here or its over.   If it ends like it is now or gets worse, Malzahn needs to be gone tonight.  I'm tired of seeing this crap we put on the field on offense.

8 minutes ago, Altima said:

i’m tired of seeing the lack of accountability coming from this coaching staff...  that’s a senior that made an absolutely dumb ass decision to field that punt on the 3 yard line.  and, not one coach said a word to his ass... shoot when i played, tub would’ve chased us to the sideline!!! 

thats the difference in good coaching...

You played???

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

wow. dude. You make a completely unfounded statement and I'm taking it personally?  thats hilarious. Has nothing to do with me, just quit making stuff up.

Do you honestly think that I made the comment about stats with the intention of backing it up with words directly from Ryan Davis. Of course I don't know that for a fact, but its not out of the realm of possibility based on his punt returning aggressiveness. In fact, it's almost certain that when you can't the ball on the 5 yard line, you're thinking about yourself and not your team. 

case in point...

what the hell kind of offense is this?!?!? it’s 2nd and 4, and we’ve got 3 receivers running 20yards down the field... with no outlet?  y’all talk s*** about stidham, but where is there a high percentage pass on that field...?  it kills me!!! gus’ offense is an absolute joke!!!

fire his ass!  i’m tired of watching this s***!  

98190078-95E6-4E0B-8EBD-D997CEE9C9A2.jpeg

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Stidham can’t scramble though. 

Exactly the reason to try a more mobile QB. Willis, Gatewood, or Cord. 

Just now, wareagleguy said:

I wish Gus and our O knew what the word urgency meant

It's when you have to pee or poop really bad, correct?

Just now, fishepa said:

A&M OL just makes holes for the RB to go through. We just don’t. Sad

It is, but this isnt a new development.  Its very frustrating that it seems either the coaches are unable/unwilling to make changes to help mitigate our deficiencies, or the players can't seem to implement those changes.

1 minute ago, cammycam2 said:

This a joke? Espn slowed it down and replayed it. There is NOTHING to see

A receier broke free before he bailed...go back and look. He has very few improvisational skills, also.

Just now, AubWes33 said:

We CANNOT go into next season with this same guy as our coach. I have no words for how terrible we look. And we still have uga and bamma to play. I would pay a decent amount of money to enjoy watching Auburn football  again. Please football gods, GET THIS GUY OUT OF AUBURN. 

We can’t have the same qb either. Unless we get several new experienced linemen 

Just now, Grimnir said:

It is, but this isnt a new development.  Its very frustrating that it seems either the coaches are unable/unwilling to make changes to help mitigate our deficiencies, or the players can't seem to implement those changes.

coaching inability, which also causes execution failure

1 minute ago, Altima said:

case in point...

what the hell kind of offense is this?!?!? it’s 2nd and 4, and we’ve got 3 receivers running 20yards down the field... with no outlet?  y’all talk s*** about stidham, but where is there a high percentage pass on that field...?  it kills me!!! gus’ offense is an absolute joke!!!

fire his ass!  i’m tired of watching this s***!  

98190078-95E6-4E0B-8EBD-D997CEE9C9A2.jpeg

Completely agree. Stidham will be decent NFL QB. Players can’t execute when they don’t have anything to execute 

Archived