Texas A&M postgame thread

tbone1430

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

War eagle, everyone. That was the most exciting 8 minutes of football we've seen all season.

I don't want to hear - at least for a little bit - any whining. Go enjoy that. Go enjoy that ending. That's what makes CFB special. Just let yourself enjoy it for a few minutes.

I won't enjoy anything until Gus is fired. 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Same here. I said it was over . I will take mine well done lol.

They also deserve fans that believe in them until the clock strikes zero.

Awesome win. Vs a ranked team. With a comeback. Seth is something special. Slayton played great down the stretch. Stidham looked great down the stretch and we put him in a position to succeed. I'm weirdly mad that it took us so long to attack the part of the field they were begging us to take. But glad we did and we won because of it

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

War eagle, everyone. That was the most exciting 8 minutes of football we've seen all season.

I don't want to hear - at least for a little bit - any whining. Go enjoy that. Go enjoy that ending. That's what makes CFB special. Just let yourself enjoy it for a few minutes.

Im gonna enjoy the hell out of it! 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Proud of the staff , players and fans minus me and my doody attitude. Great win and great fight 

Amen.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is why I cannot be happy. This dude survives another year. He seriously is like a damn cat. I am just sick of Gus. I want off this ride. This dude is killing our program and he will be back for year 7............

This will just be like Richt. He will drag this team down for the next decade. 

Just now, mikeholiday said:

I won't enjoy anything until Gus is fired. 

Your loss. Must suck to be such a miserable person that you can't take 5 minutes to enjoy a win.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Proud of the staff , players and fans minus me and my doody attitude. Great win and great fight 

I’ll second this for myself.

Seth Williams mvp

Didn’t think we’d pull this one out.  Glad I’m wrong.  Players didn’t give up.  Proud of the players.  I’ll refrain from commenting on the coaches and enjoy the win.  War Eagle!!

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

They also deserve fans that believe in them until the clock strikes zero.

I don’t think it’s the players people don’t believe in right now. 

Archived