tbone1430

Texas A&M postgame thread

Just now, mikeholiday said:

This will just be like Richt. He will drag this team down for the next decade. 

I WISH he won like Richt. I could live with that. but yah you are right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

They also deserve fans that believe in them until the clock strikes zero.

I don’t think it’s the players people don’t believe in right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, PoetTiger said:

Very entertaining...great game and win.

It was, nice to have a fun Auburn Saturday! Great heart and fight from the Orange and Blue! Now, lets go UK and lsu!

• Like 3

So how did we move the ball at the end? 4 wr set, throwing downfield, using tempo. Huh funny that 

• Like 5

That breaks the curse now, doesn't it? Isn't this the first time the home team won the game?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The lions roar said:

What the heck happened!!!

I was renewing my pistol license online in preparation for my drive down to Legion field and Birmingham bowl , then suddenly AU wins!

LOL. GUS apparently finally found that round peg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Auctoritas said:

That breaks the curse now, doesn't it? Isn't this the first time the home team won the game?

Correct

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

LOL. GUS apparently finally found that round peg

Love this post lol

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Yes

• Like 1

can we enjoy the dang win without all you gus bashers and debbie downers trashing things? sorry some of you folks are upset we win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

can we enjoy the dang win without all you gus bashers and debbie downers trashing things? sorry some of you folks are upset we win.

I'm one of the biggest Gus bashers on here, and I shall indeed enjoy this win. So happy for our guys, they deserve this.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

You officially suck 

Thanks. These nancies bellyaching about Gus despite finally beating A&M at home should go elsewhere and let us celebrate a comeback win. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I don’t think it’s the players people don’t believe in right now. 

You must've missed quite a few posts. According to most on this board the players have given up, our QB is dumb and Gus has lost the team. 

Whatever the obvious problems are this season.....today the team figured out a way to win and I'm happy for them and the coaches. I will never hope for a loss for my Tigers. I just can't do it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The 2014 aTm game was my first game to attend in person in over 20 years. I feel like the pall I cast on the program by attending that game has now been lifted. You’re welcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i agree with alexava......you suck. go find another team to pull for. you might as well be spitting on our kids......

• Like 3

After the win where the offense came alive and all including qb made plays. I felt guilty for criticizing the qb. Even though I still think I am right I feel even worse after his post game comments. He’s a great kid. 

• Like 3

I was harping on Gus all day but I will gladly shut up and enjoy this victory. AWESOME 4th quarter comeback. Extremely proud of these players. Never gave up and got the win when it looked unlikely. Offense looked fantastic to close the game. 

7 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

This will just be like Richt. He will drag this team down for the next decade. 

At least richt could string together multiple 10 win seasons and beat rivals... 

Edited by tbone1430
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

So how did we move the ball at the end? 4 wr set, throwing downfield, using tempo. Huh funny that 

It almost looked like they were in prevent during the drive that SW caught the TD. 

Listened to the second half on the radio with my dad, we had to go out of town, so this was the first game I have missed watching live or on TV that I can even remember. Been forever since I listened to a game on the radio. The drag to RD and the TD for SW were extremely satisfying to listen to. War Damn

• Like 1

War Eagle baby! These players deserve our love because they are playing their hearts out for their teammates and coaches and fan family.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’ll second this for myself.

Seth Williams mvp

I don’t know..... Iggy sparked them all.

• Like 1

I will eat crow for dinner tonight. That was one of the best comeback wins for us in a while. Gotta pull for UK to beat the muts today. Not sure of Gus future, but anyhow a great win for these young men today.  We will have to step it up big time against the muts next week.

• Like 3