press box location

eagle12

What is the thinking of moving it to the south west corner? I listen to Ron and Stan on the radio broadcast and they are having a difficult time seeing the spot of the ball . Isn’t this a waste of space for fan seating or am I wrong?

6 minutes ago, eagle12 said:

What is the thinking of moving it to the south west corner? I listen to Ron and Stan on the radio broadcast and they are having a difficult time seeing the spot of the ball . Isn’t this a waste of space for fan seating or am I wrong?

It made room for more luxury skyboxes. That’s all that matters at stadiums anymore. 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

It made room for more luxury skyboxes. That’s all that matters at stadiums anymore. 

Yeah I wished they could haves saved room in the box just for the radio and worked around them for luxury seating.

1 minute ago, eagle12 said:

Yeah I wished they could haves saved room in the box just for the radio and worked around them for luxury seating.

The AD doesn’t make much if any money from radio broadcasts. They don’t really care about that experience. 

11 minutes ago, jared52 said:

The AD doesn’t make much if any money from radio broadcasts. They don’t really care about that experience. 

Truly.

If they had their way, there'd be no seating... Just a complete ring of wall to wall skyboxes.

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Truly.

If they had their way, there'd be no seating... Just a complete ring of wall to wall skyboxes.

Sadly!

2 hours ago, eagle12 said:

It was stupid from day one.

Archived