19 yards of Rushing

shabby

4 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

So .... you think Gus sees HF at that level and would definitely give up complete control?

Complete control? Fool me once...

I do think that they are good enough friends for him to be brutally honest and allows him to push back more than others we have had.  To me, it felt like Gus looked at our previous/current OCs as developing coaches rather than established coaches.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, bigbird said:

For real.

I do think that they are good enough friends for him to be brutally honest and allows him to push back more than others we have had.  To me, it felt like Gus looked at our previous/current OCs as developing coaches rather than established coaches.

That's a good point. No matter what kind of (awful) track record Gus has established, Freeze would come in with significantly higher credentials than previous guys. He'd be a completely different breed of candidate.

Ugh. It's already starting. I'm already starting to believe. "This time it's gonna be different," he said. "I can change," he said. I need help. 

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:
14 hours ago, bigbird said:

For real.

That's a good point. No matter what kind of (awful) track record Gus has established, Freeze would come in with significantly higher credentials than previous guys. He'd be a completely different breed of candidate.

Ugh. It's already starting. I'm already starting to believe. "This time it's gonna be different," he said. "I can change," he said. I need help. 

That's been my "Gus mantra" this season.

Fool me once....twice.....again....oh, no NOT again.  Nope, not falling for it again.

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

That's been my "Gus mantra" this season.

Fool me once....and again....and again....and yet again? Nope.  I've finally wised up 

Word. 

Yeppp I gotta see it to believe it.

And even then I'm going to need to see it for a full season because one or two good games really doesn't mean anything in regards to assessing whether or not Gus has finally "figured" it out.

18 minutes ago, sportstiger said:

Only thing Gus has figured out is how to get to the Waffle House! 

Takes him awhile, though, what with him letting his defense carry him there and all. 

Archived