Georgia kickoff 6 p.m.

Auburn Kev

NOW we get a night game on an away game. Still think we beat LSU if that game is played at night.

If they don’t blow us out it’ll be amazing. Who knows, this is the weird game that Gus occasionally pulls out of his visor. I think this Georgia team is much worse than last year but so are we. Deflating their tires a little before the SECCG would be nice. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Georgia kickoff 6 p.m.
6 hours ago, Zeek said:

NOW we get a night game on an away game. Still think we beat LSU if that game is played at night.

If they don’t blow us out it’ll be amazing. Who knows, this is the weird game that Gus occasionally pulls out of his visor. I think this Georgia team is much worse than last year but so are we. Deflating their tires a little before the SECCG would be nice. 

We actually did beat LSU but the SEC just wasn’t going to allow the win!

I’m afraid they’ll kill us. They may not be as good as last years squad, but we lost to Tennessee. I fear for our center against them and the turds. 

UK lost because their offense couldn’t throw the ball.  Stidham will have to ball out and the running game will have to muster more than they did Saturday.  Their running game worries me more than their passing game.  Texas AM carved us up Saturday.  Not allowing explosive plays will be huge.  I still think Auburn has a chance in Athens.  Auburn owes Georgia a couple upsets.

12 hours ago, Zeek said:

Who knows, this is the weird game that Gus occasionally pulls out of his visor.

If there's one place on this Earth that Gus shats the bed the most, it's Athens, GA.

2009 - Squandered a 14-point lead. Only 2nd Half offensive points was a FG.

2011 - 45-7. One of the more miserable games I've ever watched by an AU team with at least 8 wins.

2014 - 7 points? Really? With THAT offense? One of the more miserable games I've ever watched by an AU team with at least 8 wins.

2016 - Gus could have paged Otis Mounds from the stands or anyone else that's ever played CFB and they would have played better than the Humpty Dumpty QB he stuck with till the end of that disaster.

So in four games @ Athens, Gus' offense has scored a grand total of 38 points, an average of 9.5 PPG.

This is going to be an annihilation.

2 minutes ago, CR said:

We got 19 rushing yds vs A@M at home. Over or under that total at UGA?

Over. Only because the odds say we couldn’t possibly have a worse performance than yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Over. Only because the odds say we couldn’t possibly have a worse performance than yesterday. 

I keep thinking that but then we play again.

16 minutes ago, CR said:

We got 19 rushing yds vs A@M at home. Over or under that total at UGA?

Over, but barely. We may be in the negatives when we play the turds. 

I honestly think Georgia is beatable.  If our confidence from the last two drives carry over we can beat them.  I have watched all of their games this season and have not been impressed.  Not saying we will win, but that it won’t be as bad as some think.  

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I honestly think Georgia is beatable.  If our confidence from the last two drives carry over we can beat them.  I have watched all of their games this season and have not been impressed.  Not saying we will win, but that it won’t be as bad as some think.  

I might tend to agree but it seems lately, with one obvious exception, UGA saves one of its best games for us. Especially at Athens.  I just don’t see our offense being efficient enough and now our defense appears to be springing some leaks. Stranger things have happened but I just don’t see it 

11 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

I might tend to agree but it seems lately, with one obvious exception, UGA saves one of its best games for us. Especially at Athens.  I just don’t see our offense being efficient enough and now our defense appears to be springing some leaks. Stranger things have happened but I just don’t see it 

Maybe it’s the eternal optimist in me, but in the stadium yesterday the 4th quarter was a different feeling.  I don’t know how to describe it.  I have not felt that all season.  I knew no matter what we were going to win. Stidham seemed very confident and the offensive line did their job. I just have this odd feeling we will do just fine come Saturday. 

Just now, abw0004 said:

Maybe it’s the eternal optimist in me, but in the stadium yesterday the 4th quarter was a different feeling.  I don’t know how to describe it.  I have not felt that all season.  I knew no matter what we were going to win. Stidham seemed very confident and the offensive line did their job. I just have this odd feeling we will do just fine come Saturday. 

I hope you’re right. 

Gonna pump some sunshine. UGA already got their pay back from the fanny whoopin' we gave them last season. They have clinched. I don't think they are as disciplined as a Saban team in terms of being focused on a week to week basis. We are "hot" at the moment. 

With all of those circumstances, we probably only get beat by 2-3 scores. Much better than I would've guessed a month ago. 

19 hours ago, abw0004 said:

If by fine you mean get beat 38-7 then I agree. This OL in that stadium at night? I see clemson 2017 all over again except our defense will not hold up nearly as well as they did that night. Where we have not won at since 2005? This is our East division equivalent of red stick. 2016 was our best chance to break the streak and we blew it. We will not be winning there anytime soon.

17 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Gonna pump some sunshine. UGA already got their pay back from the fanny whoopin' we gave them last season. They have clinched. I don't think they are as disciplined as a Saban team in terms of being focused on a week to week basis. We are "hot" at the moment. 

With all of those circumstances, we probably only get beat by 2-3 scores. Much better than I would've guessed a month ago. 

Then you realize bowl cut is their head coach and he is still butthurt about the WE BEAT THE DOG CRAP out of them last year and he will do everything and anything to embarrass us on the field and off. This is his super bowl. This man hates us more than saban does. This is the man who organized the bama flips that yearly  seemed to happen in crutin. It will not be pretty. He will not call the dogs off like richt would in athens.

Archived