Georgia kickoff 6 p.m.

Auburn Kev

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Then you realize bowl cut is their head coach and he is still butthurt about the WE BEAT THE DOG CRAP out of them last year and he will do everything and anything to embarrass us on the field and off. This is his super bowl. This man hates us more than saban does. This is the man who organized the bama flips that yearly  seemed to happen in crutin. It will not be pretty. He will not call the dogs off like richt would in athens.

Nah, I think he got that out of his system back in Atlanta. I say something finally clicks with the offense and we actually play HUNH and we pull out a win in Athens! I refuse to accept defeat before the opening kickoff!

1 hour ago, JBiGGiE said:

Nah, I think he got that out of his system back in Atlanta. I say something finally clicks with the offense and we actually play HUNH and we pull out a win in Athens! I refuse to accept defeat before the opening kickoff!

I don't think ultra competitive people let things like that go so easily.

Especially since Kirby owns Gus, he's going to make it a point every single time we face to embarrass Gus and his simple offense IMO.

That being said, if we focus on attacking UGA through the air rather than trying to force the run and if we somehow attack ALL areas of the field we can make this a game I think. If we don't overthink things and run our HUNH like we did at the end of the TAMU game it will be a huge boost for us. We will see if our coach likes increasing his chances to win though.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If by fine you mean get beat 38-7 then I agree. This OL in that stadium at night? I see clemson 2017 all over again except our defense will not hold up nearly as well as they did that night. Where we have not won at since 2005? This is our East division equivalent of red stick. 2016 was our best chance to break the streak and we blew it. We will not be winning there anytime soon.

If I was JS, I would take out one helluva insurance policy.  If he survives this week, bama is gonna be scarier.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:05 AM, Scotty2Hotty said:

If there's one place on this Earth that Gus shats the bed the most, it's Athens, GA.

2009 - Squandered a 14-point lead. Only 2nd Half offensive points was a FG.

2011 - 45-7. One of the more miserable games I've ever watched by an AU team with at least 8 wins.

2014 - 7 points? Really? With THAT offense? One of the more miserable games I've ever watched by an AU team with at least 8 wins.

2016 - Gus could have paged Otis Mounds from the stands or anyone else that's ever played CFB and they would have played better than the Humpty Dumpty QB he stuck with till the end of that disaster.

So in four games @ Athens, Gus' offense has scored a grand total of 38 points, an average of 9.5 PPG.

This is going to be an annihilation.

FIVE consecutive games Gus has extended his failure to score a 2nd Half TD in Athens.

Archived