Season Ticket Sales 2019

ChltteTiger

Assuming Gus is back in 2019 how much do season ticket sales decline?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming Gus is back in 2019 how much do season ticket sales drop?

• 0% season ticket holders are all notorious optomists and Gus-lovers
    • 20% cracks begin showing where it really matters
    • 40% BOT better start thinking about Gus' replacement
    • 60% Gus gets replaced before the season even begins

• WarTiger changed the title to Season Ticket Sales 2019

How many of these posts do you have to make a day man?  It seems like I see at least three new threads about the same subject from you.  We get it.  You don’t like Gus.  

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

How many of these posts do you have to make a day man?  It seems like I see at least three new threads about the same subject from you.  We get it.  You don’t like Gus.  

You are a Gus apologist so you are entitled to your little world. Put me on iggy if you like do you think I care?

None of the choices because we're fans of Auburn University not necessarily a coach.

5 minutes ago, creed said:

None of the choices because we're fans of Auburn University not necessarily a coach.

Oh so you are ok with spending ridiculous sums of money to watch mind-numbing blood pressure-spiking displays like the UT game? Cool!

Probably zero drop.  Might be an uptick in sales because of the home schedule compared to this year but the poll lacks all options.  

Stadium looked pretty full yesterday.  For the most part AU fans go out and support their football team regardless of record.  So hate Gus or not that probably won’t change.   

7 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

You are a Gus apologist so you are entitled to your little world. Put me on iggy if you like do you think I care?

I have barely posted on here the last two weeks so I have no earthly idea what you are taking about?  Just saying you need to just comment on other threads before flooding the forum with new threads that make the mods have to merge them.

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

Oh so you are ok with spending ridiculous sums of money to watch mind-numbing blood pressure-spiking displays like the UT game? Cool!

Welcome to AU football history

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Boy, for someone who isn't "going to watch" Auburn till 2020 or Gus is gone you sure do keep up with them a lot

I never said for sure I wasn't going to watch but if I don't do I not have that right? For someone who just came out of the woodwork you sure seem obsessed with what I think! 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I have barely posted on here the last two weeks so I have no earthly idea what you are taking about?  Just saying you need to just comment on other threads before flooding the forum with new threads that make the mods have to merge them.

abw004 you have no business telling me what to do. Mind your own little world. I am putting you on IGNORE goodbye!

2 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

I never said for sure I wasn't going to watch but if I don't do I not have that right? For someone who just came out of the woodwork you sure seem obsessed with what I think! 

You actually did.  It just shows you aren’t a person of your word if you make a statement like you did a few weeks ago and still continue to watch.

For someone who is trying to call out someone else for coming out of the woodworks, you literally only come around when the times are bad.  Did not see you post in the spring after after the Iron Bowl.

People who have season tickets are usually there no matter what.  And I can say these things because I am actually a season ticket holder.  I was there in 2010 and 2013, but I was also there in 2011 and 2012.  

4 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Quantify ridiculous sums of money because TUF and tickets are not a big expenditure for me when considering all aspects of entertainment.

3 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

abw004 you have no business telling me what to do. Mind your own little world. I am putting you on IGNORE goodbye!

I have a feeling you are still in middle/high school.  Not trying to knock on you at all when I say that.  Just the way you talk and act does not give the impression that you are much older.  Again not a knock.  

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Been on this board longer than you just don't run my mouth like you do scooter

Oh I did not realize we are in Nazi Germany now. Your moniker is very telling.  Welcome to IGNORE.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

You actually did.  It just shows you aren’t a person of your word if you make a statement like you did a few weeks ago and still continue to watch.

For someone who is trying to call out someone else for coming out of the woodworks, you literally only come around when the times are bad.  Did not see you post in the spring after after the Iron Bowl.

People who have season tickets are usually there no matter what.  And I can say these things because I am actually a season ticket holder.  I was there in 2010 and 2013, but I was also there in 2011 and 2012.  

You are not worth arguing with. Have a nice life.

Won’t be affected at all. It’s bama-uga home year and hope springs eternal in pre-season. 

Now, halfway through the season when it’s obvious we have another dumpster fire then you will start to see smaller crowds. 

@ChltteTiger, when I say the things I say, it’s not to rag on you.  Just to help you.  It doesn’t matter to me if you like or dislike a coach.  That’s your opinion. It’s just that if you make multiple threads saying the same thing it can get tiresome.  That’s why I suggested to just comment on other threads.  It creates more work for the mods as well having to keep merging your threads with others to keep the clutter down. 

Archived