Things I Think I Saw: Auburn vs Texas A&M

JMR

First game to see in person this season and noticed Coynis Miller make a few plays. Very impressive for a FR inside DL. Think he has good potential. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, SIR ISAAC said:

First game to see in person this season and noticed Coynis Miller make a few plays. Very impressive for a FR inside DL. Think he has good potential. 

I agree, and meant to mention him in my original post! He looked like a future stud.

On 11/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, ChltteTiger said:

Cause we have lousy coaches??

Or due to inferior talent or readiness thereof on the oline. It was my sole reason for an 8-4 preseason prediction. Never dismiss the importance of this position in the SEC. 

On 11/4/2018 at 3:25 PM, JMR said:

Watching a youngster as gifted as Big Kat Bryant is both difficult and exciting.  He has made notable progress this season as he learns the game and the position he plays and now and then he will make an exceptional play.  At the same time, he allows himself to be misled by his eyes, looking into the backfield and “seeing” things that take him out of his responsibility.  The kid made far more good plays than bad this week and that is likely to continue.

I feel like this was the scouting report on Jeff Holland at this point in his career. I'm optimistic for BKB's future. 

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like this was the scouting report on Jeff Holland at this point in his career. I'm optimistic for BKB's future. 

Excellent point.