SNL mocks GOP candidate who lost eye in combat

Auburnfan91

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Anyone see SNL tonight?  Crenshaw showed up in a segment with Pete Davidson that was really well done addressing this from last week. Video in this link.

https://uproxx.com/tv/pete-davidson-dan-crenshaw-veterans-day/

Rep. Elect Crenshaw is a good sport. Nice to see them patch things up. 

• Like 3

• 3 years later...

I'd like to revoke my past defense of Dan Creshaw being mocked by SNL. Crenshaw is definitely worthy of being mocked. When I'm wrong, I'll admit I'm wrong. I was definitely wrong about Crenshaw. 

I'm embarrassed of this thread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I'd like to revoke my past defense of Dan Creshaw being mocked by SNL. Crenshaw is definitely worthy of being mocked. When I'm wrong, I'll admit I'm wrong. I was definitely wrong about Crenshaw. 

I'm embarrassed of this thread.

We all had high hopes for him. 

25 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I tend to agree. DC has become another MAGA loose cannon.

Crenshaw was sort of meant to lend a bit of respectability to the MAGA wing of the GOP. Now he's cutting loose on the MTGs and Boeberts of the world. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm confused - what has Crenshaw been up to recently?

Imagine someone trying to turn a firing squad into a circle and you basically have what Crenshaw is doing with the mainstream Rs and the Freedom Caucus right now. 

Edited by AUDub

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Imagine someone trying to turn a firing squad into a circle and you basically have what Rs and the Freedom Caucus right now. 

I mean, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Boebert are mildly functional imbeciles.  Anyone who voted for them is too.  If Crenshaw is teeing off on them, good for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I mean, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Boebert are mildly functional imbeciles.  Anyone who voted for them is too.  If Crenshaw is teeing off on them, good for him.

My problem is that I'm just really cynical of him and his motives. He's been all too happy in the past to put stupid red meat for the base out there himself. Not to the degree of Gosar or the other idiots you named, but, well...

A room full of adults were paid to make that. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1