Null

Sign in to follow this  
abw0004

My Thoughts From the Stadium (Texas A&M)

I’ll add a couple things from inside the stadium.  The amount of terrible sunburns I saw were in the 100s if not thousands.  A lot of people woke up Sunday hurting a little bit.  It was pretty obvious sitting in the north end zone that a lot of fans had zero faith in winning this game from the onset.  The stadium sat on their hands for most of the game and after Auburn didn’t do anything with that missed field goal the mass exodus began.  That being said after the Int that stadium was rocking and rolling to the very end.  I don’t think it would be too much to say the noise was getting to Mond toward the end.   I sat next to the Texas A&M section and their band is really great.  They are playing or chanting the entire game which is kind of annoying when you’re losing but definitely a cool thing to see.  It makes me wish Auburn had more organized cheers.  How great would it be to have the whole stadium chanting pushem back after penalties?  Good way to end the SEC home schedule after that disappointing lose to UT at home earlier.

• Thanks 1

Also of note on they very last play after A&M had to come out of the locker room and back for one last play. Did anyone notice only 3 D lineman were able to penetrate their O-line and sack the QB in style. 3.....  I wish they played like this every down. I know motivation was a key, but those three guys charged through that line like a knife through butter. It was such a sweet ending to a ridiculous call....

It was great revenge for that horrible pass interference call when there was no contact between the players.... just air.   Looked like the same O-crew from the LSU game.  

• Like 4

I think we can beat Georgia too. LSU got 4 turnovers that helped them out but if we can manage 2 turnovers, I think we can do the same. We shall see. :)

• Like 1

I love that Instagram pic. I know a lot on here hate Malzahn but his players have not stopped playing for him.  He is a tough one to figure out and I’m never sure how I feel one day to the next about him, but this is s feel good moment no matter what.

• Like 6

Another positive was the trick play. Perfect execution and a throw to the TE! No way that TAM could see that coming. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Speaking of the flyover ...

War Eagle 🦅  Bros! Perfect precision and timing!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I love that Instagram pic. I know a lot on here hate Malzahn but his players have not stopped playing for him.  He is a tough one to figure out and I’m never sure how I feel one day to the next about him, but this is s feel good moment no matter what.

This was the most impressive part to me. The fact that he manages to hold on to the team in moments like this one and in 2015 is crazy to me.

I'm so perplexed by everything with him.

I'm proud of the team for sticking in there and playing to win and I feel like if Gus wins 1 of UGA/Bama then his job is safe and in my opinion, should be (for one more year at least).