come Saturday night...

Swamp Eagle

If this is a “finish the sentence” game, I’ll play:  “I’ll be trying to drink enough bourbon to dull the pain of watching another AU curb stomp in Athens but not feel too badly on Sunday. Wish me luck!”

...the fan base will be united for once this season as AU outplays UGA but phantom calls to protect the SEC championship game go against AU and we either win or lose a close game.

11 minutes ago, fredst said:

If this is a “finish the sentence” game, I’ll play:  “I’ll be trying to drink enough bourbon to dull the pain of watching another AU curb stomp in Athens but not feel too badly on Sunday. Wish me luck!”

Image result for hydrate gif

50 minutes ago, corchjay said:

...the fan base will be united for once this season as AU outplays UGA but phantom calls to protect the SEC championship game go against AU and we either win or lose a close game.

I don't think UGA will need zebra hijinks. They have plenty of talent and coaching. 

This is a game where the defense, and special teams will be needed more than ever. Get to Fromm get him uncomfortable, force a turnover or two and hopefully give the offense a short field.  I think Auburn plays tough but UGA squeaks it out in the end.

29 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Swift and Holyfield will have 300 yards combined rushing and Stidham will set the single game passing record for Auburn (held currently by N. Marshall at 456).  

Unfortunately - that record was set during a loss. Man I hope we sling the ball all over the field. I ALMOST dont even care if it results in multiple picks. I just want to see us try.

...one of my daughters will have finished all her Halloween candy while we're not looking.

3 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Swift and Holyfield will have 300 yards combined rushing and Stidham will set the single game passing record for Auburn (held currently by N. Marshall at 456).  

Don't think they run on our D that much, but even more serious, I don't think we have more than 290 to 330 total yards of O ourselves and they just wear down the D based on a pathetic amount of 3 and outs. The A&M game win was just the D and sheer luck. 13 first downs. Gus no longer knows, if he ever did, how to coach or call plays. Expect and be happy with 6 and 6. That is par for Gus and just a win or two below AU footballs norm. It sux , but seems to be reality. I for one, love being wrong!!!!

Archived