Iron bowl on CBS

Ber798297

I have to work....this makes me feel better about that. 

18 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

We get to hear Gary gush about Saban and Tua all day... 🤮

Mute.Button. 100% effective. I will be tuned into Rod and Stan. 

I have a feeling around that time I will be telling Mr. Stark I don't feel so great lol.........

g.gif

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I bet the golf course, lake or woods will be desolate for me. So many good things to choose from😀....

The best part is that whichever one you choose it should be a Bama free zone. 😁

What is the latest technology where I can listen to Auburn announcers while watching the game? I will not listen to Gary for another iron bowl, I just won’t!

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

What is the latest technology where I can listen to Auburn announcers while watching the game? I will not listen to Gary for another iron bowl, I just won’t!

Takes effort. The Auburn network streaming through "Tunein" can be paused. If tunein is ahead of the cable, there's your answer. There's also other ways. Trouble is you have to re-sync every now and then, both broadcasts add their own random delays.

Celebrating my daughters 8th bday that day.....last 2 times that happened was 2010 when she was born and 2013....good omen? Lol

6 hours ago, Ber798297 said:

We get to hear Gary gush about Saban and Tua all day... 🤮

Not I. 

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

Takes effort. The Auburn network streaming through "Tunein" can be paused. If tunein is ahead of the cable, there's your answer. There's also other ways. Trouble is you have to re-sync every now and then, both broadcasts add their own random delays.

If you can shoot me a PM on what technology to buy, or what exactly to do, that would be great! If you don’t have time, I understand.

5 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

If you can shoot me a PM on what technology to buy, or what exactly to do, that would be great! If you don’t have time, I understand.

Tunein can be played off your phone, laptop, etc. 

57 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Celebrating my daughters 8th bday that day.....last 2 times that happened was 2010 when she was born and 2013....good omen? Lol

Hope she has a very happy birthday. If, and it's a really big if, Auburn wins I say give her 12 birthday celebrations every year from now on...every game day. 😁

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

The last two times you celebrated your daughter's eighth birthday was in 2010 and 2013? Are you a family of time travelers? 

I feel like I have to say this every year. Gary is NOT against Auburn. He is also NOT a west vance fan. Dude is FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN for goodness sakes!!! He went to effin Purdue. What loyalty and WHY?! would he have to bama? He gushes over them because well frankly they are a dynasty and they have been that damn good since 2008.  He is just reacting to the obvious. And for us unfortunately that is the enemy to the west of us being dominant.

32 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I feel like I have to say this every year. Gary is NOT against Auburn. He is also NOT a west vance fan. Dude is FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN for goodness sakes!!! He went to effin Purdue. What loyalty and WHY?! would he have to bama? He gushes over them because well frankly they are a dynasty and they have been that damn good since 2008.  He is just reacting to the obvious. And for us unfortunately that is the enemy to the west of us being dominant.

Yes, hes from Detroit, which was the original home to Dodge, who makes Chargers, which is the car of choice for Bama players. Coincidence? I think not. Oh it's Gary, baby, it's Gary. 😁

Archived