Georgia 35

Auburn 10

Defense gets worn out by the end.

What say you?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We win tbh. I bet my account for a year on another forum I lurk, I really just don’t see us losing for whatever reason. UGA also isn’t that good 

It would be so nice to ruin their playoff chances. Needs to be trick play city come Saturday. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

He would be so nice to ruin their playoff chances. Needs to be trick play city come Saturday. 

Yeah I see him treating this like Alabama, especially after the embarrassment of the SEC CG. This is the first time in a while where Auburn has been inspired in Athens. 2014 and 2016 was a no show and 2011...anyway 

The players have played their souls out for Gus and have to have some level of desire to derail their season the way they did them. Fromm has been middling more than last year so if it becomes limited to just their running game as a threat, we have a chance 

My heart says that we let JS throw the ball 45 times, score some points, sneak in some runs, we play with pace on O, CGM actually calls a decent game and finds a way to not get out coached while our D is inspired by the Offenses resurgence and makes a few key stops and we steal a W on the road 27-24.

Now my brain says we are overmatched and CGM is severely out coached yet again and our D can only keep us in the game so long and THUGA pulls away for a few late scores and wins by 17. 

The script has already been written for this one....

Defense keeps us in it for a while (maybe even an early lead from the 2 scripted drives).  AU D forces FGs early.  

Playcalling becomes painfully predictable.  Defense tires out and gives up some big plays on the ground.  We are forced into obvious passing situations, playing from behind, where JS drops back and holds the ball too long because no one is open and gets sacked about 8 times.  

AU 10

uga 30

Hopefully the Liberty game will be more entertaining.   

Archived