Georgia game Score Prediction

Zeek

39 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

The script has already been written for this one....

Defense keeps us in it for a while (maybe even an early lead from the 2 scripted drives).  AU D forces FGs early.  

Playcalling becomes painfully predictable.  Defense tires out and gives up some big plays on the ground.  We are forced into obvious passing situations, playing from behind, where JS drops back and holds the ball too long because no one is open and gets sacked about 8 times.  

AU 10

uga 30

Hopefully the Liberty game will be more entertaining.   

I've seen this game already.  A few times in fact...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we score 20+ I’ll buy season tickets next year. Just don’t see it happening. 

31-9 AU’s redzone kills chances to win, Gus says new wrinkles in O which would be jet sweeps and screens both to #5.  UGA completely shuts new wrinkles Gus then goes to 1st down runs up the middle. Once he gets the O in a second and 9 he has UGA right where he wants them. This O was built for 2nd and 9. WDE

I had a dream last night that we passed for over 400 yards on UGA and rushed for 105. 505 yards with a score of.................

Auburn 38

UGA 28

My dreams have a knack for coming true at times!

Georgia 27
Auburn 6

As he's watching the game, I hope Allen Greene thinks back and  enjoys to what he told the press when he said "Gus Malzahn will be our football coach in 2019."

5 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

AU 17

Georgia 10

Does anybody else go back and look at these score prediction threads AFTER the game? It can be very educational.

'13  AU @ home wins 43-38

'14 AU in Athens loss 7-34

'15 AU @ home loss 13-20

'16 AU in Athens loss 7-13

'17 AU @ home win 40-17

'17 AU in ATL loss 7-23     

'18 AU in Athens vs #5 team ______ 

It will take a 2 or 3 turnover game by the dawgs with us not turning the ball over at all to be in this game, Not saying it can't happen, but they odds are very low. Plus we somehow have to score. 

As I said in other topics I think the team will win this game. We are much better when we are the underdog . I think Gus decides to go all in. We hold uga to two field goals the second half after giving up 14 in the first half. We score on TD in the first the third and a late drive in the forth to win it 21 to 20 . Bowl cut will be on the ground crying like MR did in 2013. 😁👍 WAR EAGLE 

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

By the way try to remember the last 6 minutes of ball these guys played may have been the best they played all year. Just saying. 

Trying to forget it took our coaches nearly 9 complete games to stumble upon it. I’ve stated earlier we were forced into a two minute offense. We did not do this by design. 

AU: 13

UGA: 41

I don’t have a prediction. I think we can win. It can’t start like the rest of our games have. It’ll have to start like the last one ended. I look forward to seeing it. I would not say I like our chance to win but I do think we have a chance. 

43 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Trying to forget it took our coaches nearly 9 complete games to stumble upon it. I’ve stated earlier we were forced into a two minute offense. We did not do this by design. 

AU: 13

UGA: 41

Gus said yesterday that we have to run the ball better. He kept saying it over and over.

Stubborn. 

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Gus said yesterday that we have to run the ball better. He kept saying it over and over.

Stubborn. 

it's a set up. we are going to run it worse. trick them.

Ultimate homer here...

AU - 20

UGA -16

We win several areas of the game, tackles for a loss, missed tackles, and turnovers.  That's the difference.  Somehow we manage to get off the field on 3rd downs on defense our offense does just enough to keep UGA on the bad end of field position and we sneak a win out.  Our defense wins it for us.

What kind of support is expected from AU fans at the game ?

Archived