Georgia game Score Prediction

Zeek

8 hours ago, corchjay said:

Ultimate homer here...

AU - 20

UGA -16

We win several areas of the game, tackles for a loss, missed tackles, and turnovers.  That's the difference.  Somehow we manage to get off the field on 3rd downs on defense our offense does just enough to keep UGA on the bad end of field position and we sneak a win out.  Our defense wins it for us.

I agree. My hope is we keep it close and come back from behind at the end. We saw last week what our two minute drill could do. As long as bowl cut has the lead he will play conservative. Uga doesn’t have the ground game they had last year so they depend more on the pass game but if they are leading towards the end will they risk throwing or be more conservative with the ground game ?  Hoping these guys can get a win on the road .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

AU- 27

GA- 17

Anybody see the LSU vs GA game....just sayin'

Yep I watched that game.

AND

I watched the Auburn/LSU game, Auburn/State game, Auburn/Tennessee game, and 55 minutes of Auburn/A&M.

:poke:

<puts on tin foil hat>

Word has likely come out of the SEC/ESPN/NCAA offices to the referees to influence the game as much as possible in uga's favor.  A one loss uga vs undefeated bamr in the SEC championship is a ratings bonanza. And. Should uga upset bamr, the SEC will  have two teams in CFP.  So the fix is in for Saturday night in Athens. 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Classic Auburn game set up - heavy underdog no chance of victory ! 

Auburn 24

mutts 21

50 plus yard field goal to win 😉 

Kicked by whom?

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

<puts on tin foil hat>

Word has likely come out of the SEC/ESPN/NCAA offices to the referees to influence the game as much as possible in uga's favor.  A one loss uga vs undefeated bamr in the SEC championship is a ratings bonanza. And. Should uga upset bamr, the SEC will  have two teams in CFP.  So the fix is in for Saturday night in Athens. 

1) Did you watch the MS ST game and the TAM game? Have you seen how many calls have gone against us this year? The SEC refs are terrible and REPLAY is just as bad.

2) There is no way that Uga is beating Uat. 

Let me just say that I love the optimism in this thread. I personally think we lose badly but I hope that all of you that picked AU to win are correct. 

As they said on the radio today - it would be a really bad loss for Uga to get beaten by this AU team. Really, really bad. They are a 15 point favorite at home. 

I had a feeling, pre-season, about the Tennessee game and I turned out to be right.  I also had the feeling we would win the Georgia game.  Sticking with my gut.  Backing off my original score, however:

AU - 20

GA - 14

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

<puts on tin foil hat>

You jest but.....

8 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

1) Did you watch the MS ST game and the TAM game? Have you seen how many calls have gone against us this year? The SEC refs are terrible and REPLAY is just as bad.

2) There is no way that Uga is beating Uat. 

Which is what the SEC wants.  uat to beat the highest rated thUga possible.

Yes, I wear my tin-foil hat proudly!!!

27-10 dawgs. Goodness do I dislike them mutts. But I just don't see Gus's O being consistent, and the D on the field way too long. Georgia's running game has been better the last couple of games, while, well ours has seemed to regress. Hope I am totally wrong.  Hoping for a big W for the orange and blue tonight in the pound. 

On 11/8/2018 at 5:11 PM, AUsince72 said:

Which is what the SEC wants.  uat to beat the highest rated thUga possible.

Yes, I wear my tin-foil hat proudly!!!

Disagree.

SEC probably wants a 1-loss uga to beat bammer and get 2 teams in the playoffs again (heck, bama might get enough media love to get in even if they somehow found two losses on their remaining schedule this year).

Archived