Georgia game Score Prediction

Zeek

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I see UGA running up the score on us. I imagine they have had the audio...maybe even video of Gus post UGA game 1 last season. 

42-17 UGA 

On 11/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah I see him treating this like Alabama, especially after the embarrassment of the SEC CG. This is the first time in a while where Auburn has been inspired in Athens. 2014 and 2016 was a no show and 2011...anyway 

The players have played their souls out for Gus and have to have some level of desire to derail their season the way they did them. Fromm has been middling more than last year so if it becomes limited to just their running game as a threat, we have a chance 

And this is the VERY REASON Gus should no longer be our coach. UGA is only our 2nd biggest rival... It's just the South's longest running rivalry. They should be inspired every single game. That in itself is a reason he should no longer be our coach. But not getting up for UGA is unacceptable. Anyway you look at it.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:21 PM, tbone4jc said:

AU- 27

GA- 17

Anybody see the LSU vs GA game....just sayin'

Yeah, we did. We saw LSU beat us AT HOME. Then we saw LSU beat UGA in Death Valley (AT LSU.) 

Besides the fact that none of that crap even matters as every week anyone could beat anyone... Losing to LSU at LSU isn't the same as playing them in Athens. 

But you already knew this, OR YOU SHOULD.

The point I was making had nothing to do with the fact that LSU beat us or beat GA at home. My point being, unbeknownst to you, was the fact that no one gave LSU a snowballs chance on he(( to win that game and yet LSU curb stomped them. So I still believe that we can win against GA. I would greatly appreciate if you would be so kind not  to assume what I know or should know. War Eagle! 

7 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

The point I was making had nothing to do with the fact that LSU beat us or beat GA at home. My point being, unbeknownst to you, was the fact that no one gave LSU a snowballs chance on he(( to win that game and yet LSU curb stomped them. So I still believe that we can win against GA. I would greatly appreciate if you would be so kind not  to assume what I know or should know. War Eagle! 

Ok so you are saying that it doesn't matter that LSU beat UGA at home. Yet you used LSU beating UGA as a reason we can beat UGA... Well grasshopper, it DOES matter that game was played at LSU. Home field matters a LOT in the SEC. Or did you forget we beat the crap out of UGA at home last year only to have them curb stomp us in the SEC championship. HOME FIELD MATTERS. 

Also saying no one gave LSU a chance simply isn't true. Most didn't give them a chance, but you didn't see every single pundit pick UGA like you saw them pick Auburn over LSU.  

And jeez, defensive much? 

Yes, we CAN beat UGA. I believe our defense is good enough to keep us in every game save for 1. But that doesn't make it likely we beat them. It also doesn't change the fact that you used LSU beating UGA as a reason we could beat UGA. Had LSU beat UGA in Athens, then your logic would be sound. But they didn't they beat UGA in Death Valley. Your logic using them as an example isn't sound. No matter how you try and spin it.

2 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Besides the fact that none of that crap even matters as every week anyone could beat anyone... 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Personally I see UGA running up the score on us. I imagine they have had the audio...maybe even video of Gus post UGA game 1 last season. 

42-17 UGA 

There's another intricate layer. Thanks for reminding.

3 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

There's another intricate layer. Thanks for reminding.

Meh. They already got us back for that one. Can't imagine it's still motivation.

On 11/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, AUsince72 said:

Ugly.  That's all I can say.

I was right.  Dead on as a matter of fact.

👎

On 11/6/2018 at 8:11 AM, Zeek said:

Georgia 35

Auburn 10

Defense gets worn out by the end.

What say you?

Close. We suck. Gus has to go. 

On 11/6/2018 at 7:39 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

The script has already been written for this one....

Defense keeps us in it for a while (maybe even an early lead from the 2 scripted drives).  AU D forces FGs early.  

Playcalling becomes painfully predictable.  Defense tires out and gives up some big plays on the ground.  We are forced into obvious passing situations, playing from behind, where JS drops back and holds the ball too long because no one is open and gets sacked about 8 times.  

AU 10

uga 30

Hopefully the Liberty game will be more entertaining.   

Kirby robbed you with the low-class fake FG..

Archived