Malzahn Presser Georgia Week

Auburn Kev

7 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Love listening to him speak and the fact we actually have a great punter is a plus too:)

It's amazing how consistent he is. even when it looks like he miss hit it, the ball goes over 40+ yards...

1 minute ago, oracle79 said:

Is there anyway to add a puking/vomiting emoji to the reactions list?

^^^^ This is a legitimate and reasonable request.  I know I'd wear that puppy out!

Sure doesn't take long for all the insults and negativity to start. Can't you all just try to be half way positive, just in case our players and recruits look at this site???

On another note, Aaron Siposs is soooo cute! Love his accent. Can I change my man crush to him??? :wub:

9 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Sure doesn't take long for all the insults and negativity to start. Can't you all just try to be half way positive, just in case our players and recruits look at this site???

On another note, Aaron Siposs is soooo cute! Love his accent. Can I change my man crush to him??? :wub:

Siposs has been a godsend and has not received enough credit for improving our punting game by a ton.

Hopefully players are smart enough to avoid social media and if recruits are weak-minded enough to be influenced by a message board, I'm not sure they need to be playing football at this level. (Or what is supposed to be this level)

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Siposs has been a godsend and has not received enough credit for improving our punting game by a ton.

Hopefully players are smart enough to avoid social media and if recruits are weak-minded enough to be influenced by a message board, I'm not sure they need to be playing football at this level. (Or what is supposed to be this level)

The recruits are still high school kids. Probably follow instagram and twitter more than look at this board, but they are on social media all the time. Nobody wants to go into a toxic atmosphere, if they can help it, which is why I just wish we all weren't quite so negative and sarcastic.

12 hours ago, rhughes said:

I thought there was going to be some kind of news about Calvin Ashley at the first of the week?

There was a comment in Ashley not sure if it was in this video or not... paraphrasing here but said Ashley was dealing with a medical issue and hopefully he would be back in a few weeks...

The way Gus answers questions with an attitude pisses me off now. If I was a writer I'd teach him a lesson, but that's just me.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:46 AM, Auburn Kev said:

is it my imagination or does Arryn Siposs look like antman in that picture?  lol

Archived