Men vs. South Alabama

WarTiger

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Remember last year when some bozo on here insisted Kennedy hated Pearl just by the way he shook his hand after the game? Lol Wish I remember who that was. 

SPEAKING OF KENNEDY!!! WOW!!! I think he has found what he is truly great at in life. He is a absolute natural at this analyst gig. I was so impressed by him.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SPEAKING OF KENNEDY!!! WOW!!! I think he has found what he is truly great at in life. He is a absolute natural at this analyst gig. I was so impressed by him.

Very much so. As I mentioned earlier, I really enjoyed his commentary. Loved the interaction with him and Pearl in post game. 

9 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Very much so. As I mentioned earlier, I really enjoyed his commentary. Loved the interaction with him and Pearl in post game. 

He did a great job. SECn basketball guys are good overall.

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yep...the guy knows about basketball...

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yeah, he was very impressive last year after Ole Miss got bounced and he performed some come-lately SEC tourney analysis. I thought he was a peckerhead as a coach, but he is super impressive as a talking (pecker)head. Was heaping praise on Pearl and the boys like coals on a far.

Surprised Kennedy hasn't been scooped up for another head coaching job. His track record at ol miss was pretty dang impressive up until the end. 

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Theme of tonight's game...

several..............lol

man bruce and company put a huge smile on my face. i wish i had his autograph but i have no idea where to ask and if he would. this is the most excited i have been concerning auburn basketball since the chris porter days when we whippe bummer by over sixty points.............

7 hours ago, gravejd said:

Surprised Kennedy hasn't been scooped up for another head coaching job. His track record at ol miss was pretty dang impressive up until the end. 

probably would've taken the UGA job if he had been offered. Think he was tentatively linked to it but it ultimately went to Crean. But a year off in the booth can do wonders for a coach's reputation. He gets a chance to prove that he knows what he's talking about and endear himself to fans. The perception of him after this year will be so much different than it was after last season. And that'll mean the world to schools thinking of hiring him. He also has the privilege of having enough money and cashing ole miss buyout checks to wait for the right opportunity. Or maybe he likes being an analyst. who knows. But i enjoy listening to him.

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

man bruce and company put a huge smile on my face. i wish i had his autograph but i have no idea where to ask and if he would. this is the most excited i have been concerning auburn basketball since the chris porter days when we whippe bummer by over sixty points.............

Still have the sports page from Mobile Press in the garage👍

45 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Still have the sports page from Mobile Press in the garage👍

i have two chris porter cards in my auburn collection. also you can still watch that beat down on youtube. i am still wondering if his love of pot cost him in the nba and forced him to play overseas. my memory is getting bad.

18 hours ago, AUbehemoth said:

Does anyone know why the basketball highlights aren't being uploaded to YouTube?

rec?

Just now, fredst said:

Love of pot....?

yes but my memory is bad. i think he failed a drug test or two? please correct me if i am wrong.

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yes but my memory is bad. i think he failed a drug test or two? please correct me if i am wrong.

If I recall...he failed a drug test or 2 then got traded.

In most idiotic fashion he missed his flight to report to his new team. Then was cut promptly. Next thing you know he's in China or something.

Just now, Tiger said:

If I recall...he failed a drug test or 2 then got traded.

In most idiotic fashion he missed his flight to report to his new team. Then was cut promptly. Next thing you know he's in China or something.

sad. he could have been a superstar in my humble opinion.

19 hours ago, AUbehemoth said:

Does anyone know why the basketball highlights aren't being uploaded to YouTube?

@AUbehemoth  I Typed "Auburn Basketball" in the youtube search field & this was the 1st video that popped up...

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have two chris porter cards in my auburn collection. also you can still watch that beat down on youtube. i am still wondering if his love of pot cost him in the nba and forced him to play overseas. my memory is getting bad.

Nothing good comes from the Devil's lettuce🤣

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Nothing good comes from the Devil's lettuce🤣

i am currently conducting studies to get behind the theory once and for all...........lol.  morning

Archived