Eric Ramsey

ChltteTiger

There is a pretty good series on AL.com this week about the 1993 team, Todays article is about the NCAA sanctions. Eric Ramsey's name naturally came up. A much-hated former player. So what became of ol' Eric and Twahleeta (sp) is it a train-wreck like in my finest dreams?

Don't know what happened to him really don't care. But I will always believe he was a plant by the REC to get Dye. Wish Dye had never resigned and just took the sanctions, we got them any way.

Never understand how someone call have one hand extended asking for help while the other hand is holding a knife to twist in your back. Dude doesn't deserve to have his name associated with Auburn. 

Wiki says he has his own security company. While he could be "successful" (article doesn't say) he could also still be taking handouts for all we know lol.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Wish him well in life but what would possess someone to do the things he did against people trying to help him.  

Umm the REC can be very persuasive?

13 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Wiki says he has his own security company. While he could be "successful" (article doesn't say) he could also still be taking handouts for all we know lol.

Now that's ironic. Security company would imply trust. No way I would trust the guy. 

I remember an interview somewhere long ago where he stated that he was pushed into it by his then girlfriend/fiance/baby momma...I can imagine the pressure he felt by her and being a new dad but that isn't an excuse to do what he did.

gf.gif

On 11/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, AU_Tiger_88 said:

I remember an interview somewhere long ago where he stated that he was pushed into it by his then girlfriend/fiance/baby momma...I can imagine the pressure he felt by her and being a new dad but that isn't an excuse to do what he did.

Same here.......he and Tea Pot Brown still in contact.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived