No, you are not entitled to your opinion

TitanTiger

On 11/9/2018 at 12:10 PM, homersapien said:

Maybe.  I don't remember the context.  How about refreshing my memory.

You're bluffing. It was the asylum thread. Maybe a mod can still access it. Otherwise you will disagree. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You're bluffing. It was the asylum thread. Maybe a mod can still access it. Otherwise you will disagree. 

No, I am not "bluffing".  I'm not saying I didn't say it, all I am asking for is the context. 

Like I said earlier, I am not guiltless of occasionally violating the rules of the "serious discussion" forum (usually when I forget which forum I'm on.)  All I am saying is that I am justified when I do.  This forum is not moderately strenuously and I am just not one to turn the other cheek.  I am pretty sure you provoked me with a similar violation.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, I am not "bluffing".  I'm not saying I didn't say it, all I am asking for is the context. 

Like I said earlier, I am not guiltless of occasionally violating the rules of the "serious discussion" forum (usually when I forget which forum I'm on.)  All I am saying is that I am justified when I do.  This forum is not moderately strenuously and I am just not one to turn the other cheek.  I am pretty sure you provoked me with a similar violation.

In response to your first jab, I said "thanks for your contribution. Now go play with yourself in the smack-talk forum." Ultimately, that's where your first comment belonged. You proceeded with the "FU" comment. 

We don't have to rehash it. If you want to "try" and treat each other with civility going forward, I am all for it. 

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

In response to your first jab, I said "thanks for your contribution. Now go play with yourself in the smack-talk forum." Ultimately, that's where your first comment belonged. You proceeded with the "FU" comment. 

We don't have to rehash it. If you want to "try" and treat each other with civility going forward, I am all for it. 

I think it was a little more than that. If you looked it up, then quote the full exahange.

For very good reasons, I don't trust you. 

You have "cheated" (aka lied)  in the past regarding  my statements. Let's clear our history and I'll be glad to treat with you with respect.  But you have to earn it first.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, AUDub said:

I can’t can’t even begin to count the number of times I’ve typed “I can’t say” or “I don’t know” here. 

If you make it clear that you understand your reasoning may be based on incomplete information and are willing to revise as you learn more, then that’s fine. More often here, though, it’s a method of stomping ones foot and in an effort to avoid having your argument assailed. An attempt to end discussion rather than facilitate it. 

You mean like say some Alabama fans comes up to you in line, runs their mouth, and you think "Probably didn't even attend the university"..... but you are open to idea that he might have if he shows you his class ring or diploma or something.

Nah, depending on what side you are on will lead to the interpretation of whether you are making it clear enough or not that you are basing it off incomplete knowledge and willing to reverse. You can even state you will admit you're wrong if proven so and still be crucified.

This will still be contingent on the clique.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think it was a little more than that. If you looked it up, then quote the full exahange.

For very good reasons, I don't trust you. 

You have "cheated" (aka lied)  in the past regarding  my statements. Let's clear our history and I'll be glad to treat with you with respect. 

Nope, that was the essence of what was said. Like you admit, you don't recall the exchange. I have not lied about you. We can be better in our exchanged moving forward.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

But you have to earn it first.

Oh my, perhaps you're confused. That is not how the cookie crumbles. Unless of course you mean it in the sense that you will "earn" my respect also??

13 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Nope, that was the essence of what was said. Like you admit, you don't recall the exchange. I have not lied about you. We can be better in our exchanged moving forward.

Oh my, perhaps you're confused. That is not how the cookie crumbles. Unless of course you mean it in the sense that you will "earn" my respect also??

Still haven't found it, huh?

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Sorry can't help out of my pay range. I believe its only admin 

Uh oh that's not good. Aren't all of them in Fla. filling filling out "intent" ballots?😜

Archived