2019 4* RB DJ Williams Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Trust me on this. Horton should have been run two years ago. 

I agree and have said the same.

• Like 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 3* RB DJ Williams (App State)

Hope it works out. Scrambling around for an RB this late in the cycle still baffles me. As has been said ad nauseum, seems like that should be about the easiest position for us to recruit elite guys. Nonetheless, love finding these hidden gems- sometimes their fire to succeed seems to burn a little hotter more than compensating for (perceived at least) less talent.

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Hope it works out. Scrambling around for an RB this late in the cycle still baffles me. As has been said ad nauseum, seems like that should be about the easiest position for us to recruit elite guys. Nonetheless, love finding these hidden gems- sometimes their fire to succeed seems to burn a little hotter more than compensating for (perceived at least) less talent.

From my understanding we are in it still for Cain, DJ, and Mark-Anthony Richards.  We are scrambling a little but 2 of those 3 would be a great haul for our offense.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

From my understanding we are in it still for Cain, DJ, and Mark-Anthony Richards.  We are scrambling a little but 2 of those 3 would be a great haul for our offense.  

Agree, just the way it’s played out thus far I’m going to be very surprised if any of those guys end up at AU. Hope I’m wrong.

53 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

All UGA IMO

Not even remotely close right now. If they take a 2nd RB he's not one of them as of now.

Edited by ellitor

16 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Way behind on Cain now. He's a Texas, Penn St, UGA battle right now

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fredst said:

Agree, just the way it’s played out thus far I’m going to be very surprised if any of those guys end up at AU. Hope I’m wrong.

We should be able to get 1 of DJ or MAR.

Edited by ellitor

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

We should be able to get 1 of DJ or MAR.

I hope you’re right. I’ll be pleased to have either of those guys in the class.

Just now, corchjay said:

Need both

Agree, but I was leaving it up to someone else to jinx us out of that possibility by stating it. Thanks for bailing me out, lol.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Your not listening Kal. I'm not talking from DJ's end. I'm telling you UGA has other RBs higher on their board should they take a 2nd RB. Cain being one of them.

I understand that. Im saying they game him a offer 2 or 3 weeks ago and would assume they would take him. I also dont think Cain is going to UGA. Which is why I say All UGA.

13 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

I understand that. Im saying they game him a offer 2 or 3 weeks ago and would assume they would take him. I also dont think Cain is going to UGA. Which is why I say All UGA.

Again. He’s not to take for UGA right now. Cain is not the only running back above him on their list.

He may be a take for them at some point but there’s a long way to go to assume that.

Edited by ellitor

8 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

So this Williams kid?

Nothing new. OVed AU last weekend. Has OVs to Texas, Miami, & UGA coming.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:01 AM, corchjay said:

No new info still has at least a couple more OVs unless he just pulls the trigger out of no where.  

Thanks I expect him to UGA at the moment.

Edited by ellitor
Removed quote not related to DJ.