Tell me how we can beat Uga

gr82b4au

9 minutes ago, Deemer 47 said:

This makes sense . Was listening to Bucky Belue on ATL station today and he was talking about the ways GA wins. Jokingly, I think, he said show up. He then went on to say they have to run well against us as Miss St and Tex AM did. He also said explosive plays and did not believe we could have any against them, as our O Line is pretty weak and that's even him admitting GA doesn't sack the QB much but that their safety's play a well positioned area of the field to negate big plays. Ok. That being said, I don't think we will be able to run that much, but I am thinking our O Line may be able to create just a couple of more seconds for Stidham. He seemed to have better touch on the ball last week. That being said, I see it AU- 19 GA- 30. I just think our running game and the O Line play are too weak this year. Living in GA, I would so love to be wrong though. Also, we need Sipsoss to keep booming punts away from Mecole Hardeman. 

If you're like me, you hear Buck Belue speak and think "I can't imagine him barking out signals".  One of the most Southern Genteel football voices ever.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/8/2018 at 5:01 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Their Worst nightmare and who they are still bitching about to this day.......... 

n.jpg

nf.gif

Man those were fun times. 

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Man those were fun times. 

Every game with Cam and Nick were must see t.v.!!! Easily the most entertaining season imo I will ever see. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Every game with Cam and Nick were must see t.v.!!! Easily the most entertaining season imo I will ever see. 

That's why I have the full season on DVD. 👍

If it weren't for that bad finish in 2013, I would have bought that season too. 

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That's why I have the full season on DVD. 👍

If it weren't for that bad finish in 2013, I would have bought that season too. 

I had the '93 season on vhs.  Well...the highlights... 

"11 & 0, 11 & 0.... ELEVEN AND OH!!!!"

18 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

If you're like me, you hear Buck Belue speak and think "I can't imagine him barking out signals".  One of the most Southern Genteel football voices ever.

True but he didn't have to be very good and wasn't, with Herschel back there. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, Brad_ATX said:

Step 1:  Have a team of fans sneak into their hotel and add super-exlax into their pre-game meal.

Step 2:  Have another team of fans sneak into the locker room and add jock itch powder to the uniforms.

A heavy dose of deer antler spray for our OL might be something to consider too.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:49 AM, Brad_ATX said:

Step 1:  Have a team of fans sneak into their hotel and add super-exlax into their pre-game meal.

Step 2:  Have another team of fans sneak into the locker room and add jock itch powder to the uniforms.

Step 3:  Announce during pre-game festivities that a secret Black Friday sale has started early at Wal-Mart.  This should empty out most of the stadium, thus negating the home crowd advantage.

Step 4:  Abduct UGA and hold him for ransom.  Suggested price would be that Kirby can't coach this game.

Step 5:  Run the dive after every first down.  They'll never see it coming.

Do this and I think we gotta shot!

1........worked for Stiffler 👍

1 hour ago, Deemer 47 said:

True but he didn't have to be very good and wasn't, with Herschel back there. 

And 1 20 yd pass to Lyndsay Scott that turned into 80 yds..  haha

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

My wife grew up out west and didn’t care one bit about college football. We met at Auburn and her first season really watching college football was 2010. Needless to say she was HOOKED. Now she’s the most rabid Auburn fan I know 😂

Archived