Tell me how we can beat Uga

gr82b4au

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Hold their running game below the Mendoza line, and throw the football all over the place is the only chance we have. If Gus goes in determined "we have to run the football better," we'll get curb stomped.

That is all he talked about yesterday in the weekly call. Hopefully it is just a shell game. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

That is all he talked about yesterday in the weekly call. Hopefully it is just a shell game. 

He doesn’t trust JS to not throw to the other team if he allows him to air it out too much.  He knows he will need some success running against UGA, they won’t let us pass pass pass and air it out all night.

1. Load the box to stop the run and blitz Fromm into oblivion.  He cracks under duress.

2.  Maintain long drives while playing with pace.  Time of position must be equal or be in Auburn’s favor.  Play count needs to be in the 70-80 range.  If not you’ll see Swift or Holyfield finish Auburn off in the 4th.

3.  Take all the points available.  The 2016 Clemson game could have gone Auburn’s way if Gus had elected to take the points available.  If anyone has forgotten that’s the multi Qb game.

Ok I’ll be serious for a moment. We have a much better DL and probably overall defense than they do. I don’t how much you have watched uga this year but they aren’t close to where they were last year. So far they have had an easy schedule in the east. LSU was the best team they played and they got taken to the woodshed. First Gus has to stay away from the pulling OL running plays we don’t have the talent this year. Use the sweeps counters with some straight ahead runs. Get Flash, Ryan and Seth the ball in space. Don’t try to force square pegs in round holes. If the offense can just be half good our defense can hold UGA. Their run game is weak this year compared to last . Fromm is good, we have to bring the heat with a blitz. Need to change it up coming with Davis up the middle, Smoke and Thomas from outside . Big thing is we need to force some turnovers and not have any ourselves.  Use our punter as a weapon. We have the tools to beat them. We just have to have smart coaching and play calling to go with it. We definitely have to play the best and most complete game we have played all year . Beat those dawgs.

2 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

Hurry to the line and run it up the gut IF we get a first down. That is the key. Dont forget the deep pass down the sideline on 2nd down if we get a short gain on 1st down.

Dude the playbook is supposed to be a secret. Keep this quiet. 

Stidham and Slayton would have to have a Leard-to-Daniels type of a night. And unfortunately that connection has just been off this year for some reason, on both ends. But they did seem to rekindle a little of the 2017 magic on the last two drives vs aTm. 

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

Hold their running game below the Mendoza line, and throw the football all over the place is the only chance we have. If Gus goes in determined "we have to run the football better," we'll get curb stomped.

More like we'll be Kirby stomped. 

Won't make a dang what we do. Zebras will dock us 90 yards of non-contact PI. 

@Seth Williams if that stupid little sloppy dog bites you in the endzone, kick him in his face.

Test their defensive backs.  If we play like we did in those last two drives on both sides of the ball in the Texas A&M game we win.  I have watched all of the UGA games and they were not as impressive as they think they are.  We can win this if we focus.  

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

z0J-1z.gif

Bonus points because that’s Hines Ward, a former UGA player. 

Kirby Smart owes a booky a lot of money.

They don’t run the ball up the middle.

Their defense decides to go on strike before the game.

Kirby knows Bama is about to kill his team so he lets Gus win. That way Auburn definitely keeps the goober around.

Win the turnover battle and special teams. Aggressive Bear Front and make Frohm beat you with his arm. If Swift gets loose early and often...it’s game over for the good guys. JS get the ball out quick and early, and use smart running plays where we may have them spread out a little.

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Kirby Smart owes a booky a lot of money.

They don’t run the ball up the middle.

Their defense decides to go on strike before the game.

Kirby knows Bama is about to kill his team so he lets Gus win. That way Auburn definitely keeps the goober around.

Got to hand it to you Zeek. That is some next-level foresight right there. Thumbs up.

5 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

Execution, top notch play calling, Gus’ mic turned off ala Barney and the “hot” mike in TAGS, and a big ol’ streak of nasty-not-nice meanness the size of Texas

07DB583D-7109-4A25-BBCA-4B962B4B57D9.jpeg

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Their Worst nightmare and who they are still bitching about to this day.......... 

n.jpg

nf.gif

I think we might've put the fear of God into a QB less times since 2010 combined than we did that year. Im legitimately trying to count it up, you got 2013 A&M maybe, 2017 UGA and 2017 UA??? I might be missing a few in the intermediate, but they just dont hit like that anymore. You cant really say its rules because UA and UGA are allowed to literally injure people freely 

2 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Ok I’ll be serious for a moment. We have a much better DL and probably overall defense than they do. I don’t how much you have watched uga this year but they aren’t close to where they were last year. So far they have had an easy schedule in the east. LSU was the best team they played and they got taken to the woodshed. First Gus has to stay away from the pulling OL running plays we don’t have the talent this year. Use the sweeps counters with some straight ahead runs. Get Flash, Ryan and Seth the ball in space. Don’t try to force square pegs in round holes. If the offense can just be half good our defense can hold UGA. Their run game is weak this year compared to last . Fromm is good, we have to bring the heat with a blitz. Need to change it up coming with Davis up the middle, Smoke and Thomas from outside . Big thing is we need to force some turnovers and not have any ourselves.  Use our punter as a weapon. We have the tools to beat them. We just have to have smart coaching and play calling to go with it. We definitely have to play the best and most complete game we have played all year . Beat those dawgs.

So none of this ...unless he can figure it out quickly lol

0B7D9C2A-FEA5-4306-9B2F-A8E1FA8B1DFF.gif

1.  Jesus 2nd coming.

2.  He agrees to be Auburn's QB.

3.  Gus agrees to put him in the game.

4.  Gus lets him audible.

5.  Auburn defense shows up.

Numbers 3 and 4 are the least likely things to happen.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Their Worst nightmare and who they are still bitching about to this day.......... 

n.jpg

nf.gif

i have his autographed rookie card!

4 hours ago, countoff said:

1.  Jesus 2nd coming.

I actually LOL'd...

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

n.jpg

nf.gif

This was the exact moment that the rivalry changed. It wasn't the blackout game. It was this one. And it was the moment that those pathetic crybaby whiny ass losers showed their true colors. You're right, they haven't stopped whining yet. I hate uga fans so much. They mistake their own self-righteous indignation for dignity. They're awful. I hate that program so much. WAR DAMN EAGLE. GUCK FEORGIA. Okay, so that doesn't really work as well...

4 hours ago, countoff said:

1.  Jesus 2nd coming.

Worked in 2010. 

Archived