Antifa group surrounds and vandalizes Tucker Carlson's home

Auburnfan91

By Elisha Fieldstadt

Antifa protesters chanted outside of Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson's Washington, D.C., house and vandalized his driveway Wednesday night while his wife was inside, leading to condemnation from his own network as well as media personalities from rival networks.

The group Smash Racism DC, which calls itself an anti-fascist (Antifa) group, posted a video of several people gathered outside of a house.

"Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home to protest. ... Your policies promote hate, and we want you to know we know where you sleep at night," someone yelled into a bullhorn.

"We know where you sleep at night," the group chanted.

The video has since been removed from Facebook, and it appears that Smash Racism's Twitter account has been suspended.

Carlson wasn't home at the time, but his wife was and reported that she heard loud banging on her door, according to a report from the Metropolitan Police Department. Carlson told the Washington Post that the protesters also cracked his front door.

The report said about 20 people were part of the group, who were chanting loudly and using bullhorns. An anarchy symbol was spray painted on the driveway, and signs with political messages were left on vehicles in the driveway and on the front door, according to police.

read all of the article at: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/antifa-group-chants-outside-vandalizes-fox-commentator-tucker-carlson-s-n934131?cid=public-rss_20181109

Matthew Yglesias, a co-founder of Vox, said Thursday that he could not empathize with Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s wife, who was at home alone when a far-left mob descended on the D.C. residence.

“I agree that this is probably not tactically sound but if your instinct is to empathize with the fear of the Carlson family rather than with the fear of his victims then you should take a moment to reflect on why that is,” Yglesias, who is now a Vox senior correspondent, posted to Twitter Thursday.

When asked if he could empathize with Carlson’s wife, Susan Andrews, who barricaded herself in the pantry out of fear, the journalist said that he could not.

“I honestly cannot empathize with Tucker Carlson’s wife at all — I agree that protesting at her house was tactically unwise and shouldn’t be done — but I am utterly unable to identify with her plight on any level,” Yglesias responded.

read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/vox-co-founder-unable-to-identify-with-tucker-carlsons-wifes-plight-after-mob-descends-on-house

Jim Acosta's got some competition for the liberal media hero award.

DrfvPdQU4AAwLo8.jpg

On 11/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/vox-co-founder-unable-to-identify-with-tucker-carlsons-wifes-plight-after-mob-descends-on-house

Jim Acosta's got some competition for the liberal media hero award.

DrfvPdQU4AAwLo8.jpg

That's pathetic!. And the left is supposed to be the compassionate ones.

49 minutes ago, Grumps said:

That's pathetic!. And the left is supposed to be the compassionate ones.

It’s an abhorrent take. If you only empathize with folks you consider worthy, you don’t understand empathy. 

I think Carlson is an odious toad, but what these idiots did is beyond the pale. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

It’s an abhorrent take. If you only empathize with folks you consider worthy, you don’t understand empathy. 

I think Carlson is an odious toad, but what these idiots did is beyond the pale. 

Pretty much this.  Can't say it any better.

54 minutes ago, alexava said:

I am 100% convinced antifa is a bunch of conservative shitgibbons. 

Got even a shred of evidence to back up that OPINION?

26 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That's not good enough according to Titan's rules re. opinions of this kind.

It’s perfect actually. My logic is that people acting that buffoonish can’t possibly be of the mind they are doing a good thing. But conservative shitgibbons love what they are doing as they applaud it like they are the superior breed. Democrats, most reasonable logically sane people like myself are not happy with this buffoonery. It would be an embarrassment if I agreed with their madness like you probably do with that fake Indian who lives in a van worshipping Trump and actually attempting to kill cnn anchors. 

Archived