Trump even more unhinged after midterms

homersapien

• Announces election outcome was a great victory.
  • Takes away a reporter's security credentials.
  • Insists doctored video shared by white house isn't doctored
  • Trashes losing GOP candidates, blaming them for not embracing him enough.
  • Fires Jeff Sessions via twitter
  • Appoints a guy as the temporary AG who has conflicts of interest and a shady past.  (And then claims he doesn't know him, contradicting earlier statements that he did.)
  • Launches racist-based personal attacks against three black reporters.
  • Claims voter fraud in Florida with no evidence
  • Tweets that California wildfires are due to poor forest management
  • Makes a petulant fool of himself in Europe during and after the European armistice ceremonies.
  • Blasts "little Adam Schitt" on twitter.
  • Thinks MBS is innocent because he said he was.
  • Trump thanks Saudi Arabia for lowering oil prices (keep in mind that as a net exporter, this will hurt the US.) https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/21/18106352/trump-tweet-saudi-arabia-oil-prices

Trump does not handle opposition well.  The new house will conduct their oversight duties that the Republican house ignored.  Trump is going to get worse as things evolve.  A lot worse.

Things are shaping up about like I expected they would.  Even starting to see some speculation about primary challengers to Trump.

(List last updated 11-21-18)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Oh my lanta. @AUFAN78 I can't decide which bullet point is the most absurd. @Proud Tiger what say you?

Hard to pick a single one but you just have to consider the source and remember they are all blanks

28 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Hard to pick a single one but you just have to consider the source and remember they are all blanks

Come on, you can do it.  Just pick one that's false.  Just one.

Of course, being a Fox viewer, you probably haven't heard of any of these, but just take a guess.

You too Nola, help your sidekick out.  Pick out one that's not true.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

You too Nola, help your sidekick out.  Pick out one that's not true.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:29 PM, homersapien said:

Trashes losing GOP candidates, blaming them for not embracing him enough.

I pick door #4 Brother Homer. These guys would still be in office had they embraced President Trump.

What makes you think he will not win 2020? Your russia crap has failed. Economy is great. Not at war. Everyone has a job. You old geezers the only people with time to read Vox everyday.

Tell me one reason I should not vote Trump. 

PS:  when is the last time little Kim fired a rocket?  

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I pick door #4 Brother Homer. These guys would still be in office had they embraced President Trump.

Wrong

#4: Trashes losing GOP candidates, blaming them for not embracing him enough.

Washington (CNN)  Retiring Rep. Ryan Costello criticized President Donald Trump on Wednesday for chastising Republicans who didn't support him and had lost their midterm elections during his freewheeling news conference Wednesday.

"It's highly inappropriate, and it's deeply offensive, and every single one of those members took tough votes in order to advance a center-right agenda because they believed in it, but they took a lot of heat for it and the President should be thanking them for putting up the tough votes and advancing an agenda which I believe we are better off economically because of a lot of the policies that have been implemented."

"And he didn't take that opportunity to do that," Costello continued. "Instead, he decided to say negative things about them. I just think it's so entirely wrong. It's a failure of leadership."
At his news conference Wednesday, Trump mocked the Republicans who had lost their elections and "didn't want to have any embrace" of him during their campaigns.

Among the candidates Trump named were Republicans Carlos Curbelo, Mike Coffman, Peter Roskam, Erik Paulsen, Bob Hugin, John Faso and Mia Love.

"Mia Love gave me no love," Trump said in a mocking tone. "And she lost. Too bad."
    When asked whether he would be as critical of the President if he weren't retiring, Costello said he would "because those are my friends."

"You develop a certain respect for the people that you work with. And when you see them lose, it's tough enough, but when you see them lose because of the President and the President not only doesn't acknowledge that -- instead he says if they would have just embraced him, they would have won, which is a total joke, nobody believes that. But then to insult them and mock them on their way out, it's just the height of pettiness."

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

What makes you think he will not win 2020? Your russia crap has failed. Hasn't even been revealed yet. 

But we do know that Trump Jr. met with the Russians in order to get information to help their campaign and damage Clinton's.  That's all a reasonable person needs to know.

Economy is great. 

A continuation of Obama's economy.  Look at the graphs. But it will likely change soon, the downturn will be triggered by the huge increase in debt and/or trade wars.

Not at war. 

Yet.  Heading that way with Iran though.

Tell me one reason I should not vote Trump. 

Seriously?  You really need a reason not to vote for a narcissistic, misogynistic, ignorant psychopath?  He called global warming a hoax and didn't even know what the nuclear triad defense policy was. 

PS:  when is the last time little Kim fired a rocket? 

When has the last time Kim needed to fire a rocket?   And then there's this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/us/politics/north-korea-missile-bases.

In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception

On 11/13/2018 at 1:10 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Of course, as a chronic viewer of Faux News, you haven't heard about any of this. :laugh:

• Appoints a guy as the temporary AG who has conflicts of interest and a shady past.  (And then claims he doesn't know him, contradicting earlier statements that he did.)
    • Makes a petulant fool of himself in Europe during and after the European armistice ceremonies. Trump does not handle opposition well.  The new house will conduct their oversight duties that the Republican house ignored.  Trump is going to get worse as things evolve.  A lot worse. 

(List last updated 11-13-18)

Things are shaping up about like I expected they would.  Even starting to see some speculation about primary challengers to Trump.

Per Titan, you are not entitled to your opinion. Provide facts and we can discuss. 

• Republicans actually won +seats in the Senate. Compared to 2010 and 1994 Trump actually did very well overall versus midterm WJC and BHO.
    • This is bad news and is indefensible.
    • This is bad news and is indefensible.
    • This is bad news and is indefensible. If anyone thought he wasnt going to be petulant, you dont know DJT.
    • Presidents can fire anyone. Sessions will be looked at very very well historically. Trump has made his sycophants very very happy. YUGE Negative.
    • Trump has made his sycophants very very happy. YUGE Negative.
    • I missed this one, possibly because I didnt want to think a sitting President could be that way.
    • There might not be evidence but there is enough screwy things going on the fuel the fire. Deadlines ignored. Info Requests unfilled. Snipes is her own worst enemy. 
    • This is bad news and is indefensible. But he knows he is about to be blamed for them and he made a political move to start the conversation. 
    • Makes a petulant fool of himself in Europe during and after the European armistice ceremonies. Trump does not handle opposition well.  The new house will conduct their oversight duties that the Republican house ignored.  Trump is going to get worse as things evolve.  A lot worse. 
    • Agree 100% here. 
    • Economy is extenuation of Obama Economy...
    • During the campaign PBO stated categorically that increases in Unemployment COULD NOT HAPPEN. That accelerations of the economy COULD NOT HAPPEN.
    • Well, it did. Today Black & Latino Unemployment are at historical lows. Now he is back claiming he "built that." He did not. Some of us with Economists knew we were not being allowed to get to full unemployment due to policy decisions. (Keystone, oil production, Etc.) 

Sure I am about to be called a Trumpster once again, but...Trump is not the cosmic 100% fail some want to say he is. Like all political discussions, no one is ever all bad. You have to be delusional to believe that. Obama, Clinton, Bush41, Reagan, were not all bad Presidents that the opposition would have you believe. Carter & Bush43...They were very good men that to be frank, IMHO, sucked ass as Presidents. Overall, I give Trump a gracious 25/100. He is not all bad, but Jesus, we could easily do much much much better.

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

What was that if not a list of facts?  :dunno:

Provide facts and we'll discuss.

On 11/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, homersapien said:

A continuation of Obama's economy.  Look at the graphs. But it will likely change soon, the downturn will be triggered by the huge increase in debt and/or trade wars.

Proof above, everything you have said is nothing more than "Trump Hate". Get you head out of your old arse and quit looking at bias  graphs. Have you ever considered talking with real people? 

You people are scary. Get the feeling you would embrace an economic downfall or a war.

You have been "unhinged" since Nov 16. Old geezers like you have our youngsters scared to no end

18 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Proof above, everything you have said is nothing more than "Trump Hate". Get you head out of your old arse and quit looking at bias  graphs. Have you ever considered talking with real people? 

You people are scary. Get the feeling you would embrace an economic downfall or a war.

You have been "unhinged" since Nov 16. Old geezers like you have our youngsters scared to no end

You really don't like facts do you?  Typical Trump supporter. :no:

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You really don't like facts do you?  Typical Trump supporter. :no:

I like facts and the fact is that most people are pretty happy. 

Can not help if you guys are working hard to create a division and spread misery.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I like facts and the fact is that most people are pretty happy. 

Can not help if you guys are working hard to create a division and spread misery.

Paying close attention to our president is a "diversion"?  That's a good way to lose our freedom. It's unamerican.

Spreading misery?  Only for those who believe Trump is their God, perhaps.

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Like it or not, each is factual.

Which would you like to discuss?

Provide facts for each point and let's discuss each point. Not that difficult unless of course you are a weasel. 

Archived