Men vs #25 Washington

tgrogan21

29 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We just blew out a ranked team. Dear God how times have changed. 

it just shows you what can be done with a top notch coach that knows how to build a program and how to recruit the type players that will go with the style of play that he wants....and know how to make proper adjustments during the game....unlike our present situation in football

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

it just shows you what can be done with a top notch coach that knows how to build a program and how to recruit the type players that will go with the style of play that he wants....and know how to make proper adjustments during the game....unlike our present situation in football

Let’s keep that downer stuff in the football forum. 

Really hate that I missed this one.  Fortunately I recorded it so I can watch it sometime over the weekend.  I was officiating a football playoff game so couldn't watch it live.

53 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Wow UW's bus blew a tire on the way to Montgomery and caught on fire.  Everybody is okay, but tough trip for the Huskies.  Story is below.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/25231103/washington-team-bus-catches-fire-loss-auburn

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Another dominating win for the goods guys!

tenor.gif?itemid=8010283

Damn I loved Booker T back during the latter Nitro era. Shame he never got a proper push. 

6 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Really hate that I missed this one.  Fortunately I recorded it so I can watch it sometime over the weekend.  I was officiating a football playoff game so couldn't watch it live.

i certainly hate to derail this thread it was a wonderful win. 

but, my other half messaged me last night to ask if everbody was ok and then said that a wall had fallen in at a game  injuring 5 players.  did you hear any info on this?   i am fixing to google it.

30 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

i certainly hate to derail this thread it was a wonderful win. 

but, my other half messaged me last night to ask if everbody was ok and then said that a wall had fallen in at a game  injuring 5 players.  did you hear any info on this?   i am fixing to google it.

Google search of “wall fall injures players” brings up this article from 13 hours ago. High school football team:

https://www.dothanfirst.com/sports/local-sports/football-players-injured-after-locker-room-wall-collapses-at-pike-county-game/1584874552

Awesome win for the tigers! We are going to be a tough team to play this year if we stay healthy. Love seeing Wiley get out there a looking forward to him getting better and better as the season goes. Bring on the Dukies!!!!

31 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Gotta beat Xavier 1st.

Love how loaded our schedule is before conference play. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Love how loaded our schedule is before conference play. 

Doesn't look like they or any other major team in the Maui Invite is what they usually are besides Duke & Gonzaga but still need to take teams with their pedigree seriously.

Archived