HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!!

tbone4jc

What a BEAUTIFUL Autumn day.! Perfect for destroying Georgia's Playoff hopes. There is something in the air and it smells like an Auburn Tiger victory! War Eagle! 

11 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

What a BEAUTIFUL Autumn day.! Perfect for destroying Georgia's Playoff hopes. There is something in the air and it smells like an Auburn Tiger victory! War Eagle! 

You know what's funny, I have been dressing amen corner since the UT loss, but I woke up this morning having a good feeling. I think stidham goes for 350 and 3tds and Swartz gets lose on a jet and we rush for over a hundred and dominate in defense...I just have a feeling...I'll eat the crow happily if I'm wrong. WDE

35 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

hey dude can you please pass that joint to me I need a big hit to feel like you

53 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You know what's funny, I have been dressing amen corner since the UT loss, but I woke up this morning having a good feeling. I think stidham goes for 350 and 3tds and Swartz gets lose on a jet and we rush for over a hundred and dominate in defense...I just have a feeling...I'll eat the crow happily if I'm wrong. WDE

Not bashing you but how sad is it that Auburn fans are hoping to rush for 100 yards in a game. Until the past few games it was a foregone conclusion before halftime. 

War eagle! I, for one, am going to approach this day like Tigerpro has - with a good feeling. I have no premonitions, no real hopes...and for some reason, that's awfully freeing. Why be nervous or dread anything? It's game day!

This is a beautiful morning. And this is one of the best rivalries in CFB. There's a bunch of great games today. And, it's freaking Saturday in the Fall.

War eagle, war eagle, and war damn eagle.

HAPPY GAMEDAY!!  

We started training these dawgs last year.  It's time to continue the training.  Let's put the dawgs in the crate again. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE, HEY!!!!!

45 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Not bashing you but how sad is it that Auburn fans are hoping to rush for 100 yards in a game. Until the past few games it was a foregone conclusion before halftime. 

I know right

33 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I think we’ll get there but not the traditional way. We’ll get the passing game going then sneak up and break a long one or two. I know we can’t establish the run like we want to. 

It used to be fun to wake up on a day like today and know AU was going to Athens with a real shot to win. Good times those were.

It's bright, clear, cold, and windy here.  Beautiful day.

I just hung 2 full racks of baby back ribs in the smoker.  Cold beer in hand.  Wife is making baked beans and potato salad. 

Nothing quite like fall football and BBQ.

I think we have a chance against UGA today.

9 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

It's bright, clear, cold, and windy here.  Beautiful day.

I just hung 2 full racks of baby back ribs in the smoker.  Cold beer in hand.  Wife is making baked beans and potato salad. 

Nothing quite like fall football and BBQ.

I think we have a chance against UGA today.

Man, I miss Fall.  Can't wait til next year when we're in TN.  

With that said, it's 83° here (but not too humid, at least).  Planning on hitting the beach and taking some pics since red tide appears to finally be gone. 

Then back before kick-off.  Taco Salads and room-temp Gatorade.  No beer for me unfortunately 😥...chemo sux!  But hopefully our beloved Tigers pull off the upset.

War Eagle!

Just now, AUsince72 said:

Man, I miss Fall.  Can't wait til next year when we're in TN.  

With that said, it's 83° here (but not too humid, at least).  Planning on hitting the beach and taking some pics since red tide appears to finally be gone. 

Then back before kick-off.  Taco Salads and room-temp Gatorade.  No beer for me unfortunately 😥...chemo sux!  But hopefully our beloved Tigers pull off the upset.

War Eagle!

Where in TN? Shoot me a PM if you want. 

It’s currently 38 degrees in southwest TN. 

Archived