HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!!

tbone4jc

Me too. I'm in middle TN, just South of Nashvegas. 

The boy and I are trying to finish up an Auburn cornhole set for this afternoon's game. May have to wear gloves to play though. We'll see. 

36 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Where in TN? Shoot me a PM if you want. 

It’s currently 38 degrees in southwest TN. 

Since my hard chemo is going to last into the new year, we decided to wait until summer and let our girls finish the school year.  My cancer has made us miss being close to our families, so when we move, we're going to move to Knoxville where my wife has a lot of family.  We want to be close to family and let our girls grow up with their cousins.  Also Kville is only 2-1/2 hours from Ft. Payne, AL, where my parents and brother (& his family) live.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Since my hard chemo is going to last into the new year, we decided to wait until summer and let our girls finish the school year.  My cancer has made us miss being close to our families, so when we move, we're going to move to Knoxville where my wife has a lot of family.  We want to be close to family and let our girls grow up with their cousins.  Also Kville is only 2-1/2 hours from Ft. Payne, AL, where my parents and brother (& his family) live.

Knoxville would be beautiful this time of year. Best of luck with the chemo. 

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Knoxville would be beautiful this time of year. Best of luck with the chemo. 

Thank you.  So far, so good!

7 hours ago, around4ever said:

16kx2rs.jpg

Thanks....I was there.....even had a program ….loved those Phil Neel covers.  

Archived