Fun Fact

JMassie11

So my daughter was born during the Bama game in 2010. Well today just so happens my son will likely making his appearance. Here’s hoping the same outcome ! 

4 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

So my daughter was born during the Bama game in 2010. Well today just so happens my son will likely making his appearance. Here’s hoping the same outcome ! 

Congratulations in advance. Safe to say at that point you won't care what the outcome of the game is and you shouldn't. My daughter was born the day before Iron Bowl 87. I placed an Auburn sticker that read "War Eagle 10-Zip" on her hospital crib right in front of the window. I was proud x 2 that day. Great memories. 

50 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Congratulations brother. My family and I will put you and your wife she soon to be here son in our prayers. Awesome War Damn Baby Eagle

3 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

Nice!  My son was born in St Louis, Missouri during the 2002 Alabama Auburn game. 

I was yelling go push go push go push

Archived