VOTER FRAUD!

AUDub

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, around4ever said:

The fact that the Director of Elections of Broward County has been convicted at least two times of election fraud makes it more suspicious.

Maybe you've already addressed this, but can you provide documentation on this assertion?  All I can find is this:

"

A court ruled Snipes had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election 12 months after it, instead of the 22 months required by federal law, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the election office’s website before the polls closed, the newspaper reported.

In 2012, nearly 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election, according to the Sun-Sentinel.

In 2004, approximately 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered to voters, the newspaper reported."

Rick Scott won 2 lawsuits against the Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher, and Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes.

The lawsuit against Bucher accused her office of withholding some of the over-voted and under-voted absentee ballots from the county canvassing board, even though Florida law dictates that only a canvassing board is allowed to determine "all valid votes" from over-votes or under-votes.

Scott also filed a lawsuit against Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes on Thursday evening, alleging that her office is hiding information about the number of ballots left to be counted. Broward County Circuit Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ordered the immediate release of voter information from Snipes, ruling in Scott's favor.

read all of the article at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rick-scott-wins-first-election-lawsuit/

35 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

SOS is on notice :)

That's right.  I'm not putting up with Scamming Pam's crap.

14 minutes ago, HVAU said:

That's right.  I'm not putting up with Scamming Pam's crap.

But your putting up with Broward's nonsense? Eh, you're typically more open-minded than that. The question is not, "why is the top getting involved now?" but rather, "why did not something happen sooner?". As you know, Broward and Palm Beach are ripe with election mishap. 

25 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

But your putting up with Broward's nonsense? Eh, you're typically more open-minded than that. The question is not, "why is the top getting involved now?" but rather, "why did not something happen sooner?". As you know, Broward and Palm Beach are ripe with election mishap. 

More like resigned to it. Main thing at this point is to just ensure the vote is properly tabulated with no irregularities. 

9 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I think my silliness was not silly enough.

After reading up on Snipe I wouldn't be surprised by election shenanigans.  On the flip side, having read up on Florida Republicans, including Pam, I wouldn't be surprised by disingenuous allegations and grandstanding.

It's the theatre now, and honestly I'm not so sure the Democrats should push too hard on FL.  The Democrats need to demonstrate they are above reproach as far as corruption goes.  That's the right path to build upon the victory of the flipped house.

47 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Too late for that, just ask Bernie. :moon:

You Son of a...

I guess asking for a minimally corrupt government is just too much to ask of either party.  Still, considering the current Republican figurehead, I'll cast in with the Democrats.

12 hours ago, HVAU said:

The Democrats need to demonstrate they are above reproach as far as corruption goes.

Gonna be a tough sell after Hillary funded the DNC last election to boot. 

2 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Gonna be a tough sell after Hillary funded the DNC last election to boot. 

I'm not a Hillary acolyte, but I don't see her as a Boogeyman either.  I like the way many Democrat candidates refused corporate donor funds in the midterms.  To me that's a starting point to springboard into campaign finance reform which, if I had to choose one, would be my single issue vote.  I'd like to see another vote on mandatory disclosures to chip away at Citizens United.

10 hours ago, HVAU said:

You Son of a...

I guess asking for a minimally corrupt government is just too much to ask of either party.  Still, considering the current Republican figurehead, I'll cast in with the Democrats.

We also need to get back to the days when politics did not infiltrate every single fiber of society!!!!

What's funny is that you guys, and Fox and the Republicans, don't mention Bay County and their ILLEGAL email/online votes.  

Online voting is ILLEGAL in the US, no matter WHAT you "went through."  Every online vote in that county should be disqualified.  No if's, ands, or buts

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse........Broward County misses machine vote recount by TWO minutes, and now has to have a hand recount. Coincidence........believe that and you will believe most anything. The pathetic Snipes woman should be fired immediately.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/broward-misses-machine-recount-deadline-by-2-minutes

On 11/15/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

What's funny is that you guys, and Fox and the Republicans, don't mention Bay County and their ILLEGAL email/online votes.  

Online voting is ILLEGAL in the US, no matter WHAT you "went through."  Every online vote in that county should be disqualified.  No if's, ands, or buts

So then, you agree Broward and Palm Beach should be held accountable too? Nice. 

Archived