**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like that happens more to us than any team in the country. We have a big play set up and a defender makes a hell of a play (walker just now for uga and the LB for lsu when seth williams was wide open in the middle of the field) or stidham just flat out makes a terrible throw.

Just now, cammycam2 said:

Is gus trying to show us how bad he wants to lose?

Well, wouldn't YOU like to be paid $32 million after this year's salary to sit at home all day?

I am NOT an a** kisser and don’t care if his mama sees this or not but damn give worm the ball more. The guy is electric and has been woefully underutilized. He doesn’t need 30 touches a game but 15 maybe? It does not take a rocket surgeon to see these things

This is bs. What the hell is wrong with the play calling.  We dont need to run. Throw it till they stop it. Quick slants have been open all night 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Said the same thing, but with more choice words. That is getting annoying.

It's just absolutely ridiculous. Hate to keep comparing Gus with Bruce but last night, even when were up by 30, Bruce was still fired up and trying to get the players to play even better. Gus, just claps and seems to go through the motions even when we're crapping the bed.

12 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

We continue to make boneheaded mistakes there is a problem with football IQ of this team

I promise you without a doubt uga and uat recruit players with much lower I Q than we do . Learning is not their problem,  discipline is .

1 minute ago, chimes said:

I am NOT an a** kisser and don’t care if his mama sees this or not but damn give worm the ball more. The guy is electric and has been woefully underutilized. He doesn’t need 30 touches a game but 15 maybe? It does not take a rocket surgeon to see these things

I saw the first part of your first sentence and was about to go all, “aww hell naw”. Then I read the rest of it. 

Archived