**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'm so effing tired of this. I remember back in the Tubs era we had gkkd head to head records vs basically all of our division opponents as well as UGA and our record vs top 25 and top 10 teams was fantastic. Tubs had his shortcomings but damn all of our rivals are whipping our ass and we are splitting the series with effing Miss State

I understand that it sucks we aren't doing what we did as consistently as we did with Tubs but the conference has gotten wayyyy more competitive. Ole Miss and Miss St were absolute garbage during Tubs. Texas AM wasn't an issue. Alabama was awful. And Georgia and LSU were good about 3/4 of the time. Alabama's success has just made this league brutal, and they are the only ones who have been consistently great. 

lol gary walker?! Have the coaches quit?

Not calling holding tonight......guess UGa OL knows that and showing no reluctance to grab a handful of jersey

We are done 17 and we are running the ball in the 4th quarter.  Thats all you need to know about the mindset of Gus.  

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I understand that it sucks we aren't doing what we did as consistently as we did with Tubs but the conference has gotten wayyyy more competitive. Ole Miss and Miss St were absolute garbage during Tubs. Texas AM wasn't an issue. Alabama was awful. And Georgia and LSU were good about 3/4 of the time. Alabama's success has just made this league brutal, and they are the only ones who have been consistently great. 

I disagree. I think the conference is weaker

Bench the DTs and the LBs. They’re running half back dives for massive yardage. 

Hard to stay fresh when you're on the field the whole game getting held.  This is mostly on the O suckage, aka coaching failure across the board.

Just now, AubFanCT said:

I'm soooooo sick of announcers talking about JS leaving for NFL. At this rate, he's going to NFL same as me.... when he buys a ticket

You have to remember, he will have real coaches then. Guys who know how to develop talent. 

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

A few bad calls by Guschip tonight but I put more blame on Steele. Secondary is bad- absolutely terrible at 3rd and long. D line with all this talent and no one able to rush the edge and get around the tackle. Poor job of letting players know how to play. Secondary has made some of the worst plays tonight. Just miles away from the receiver 

It’s all equally bad. D was never gonna shut UGA out and we’ve only scored 10. 

Bench Stidham for the love of God. We gain absolutely nothing from having him out there at this point. 

Archived