Another loss to a rival

NolaAuTiger

What’s Gus’s SEC record?

whats his SEC record against teams w winning records at years end?

i don’t know the answer and am too lazy to look it up. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

Wait 'till after the season and pay the man 32 mill to get the &^%% out of Dodge and stay out. He'll never coach for another D1 team, and thanks to the idiot Jacobs, he'll never have to.

Jacobs did do that Leath did. Jacobs actually wanted to fire him last year before he was fired. I don’t like Jacobs at all but Leath is the problem and he needs to be fired. I hope the board does just that.

First off Gus sucks ass . Pitiful pitiful showing tonight . No fight at all .the team has no balls 

Stidham smiling and dicking around on the sideline . His ass needs to go too. 

Also ryan Russell has completely set the team back . We are not a strong physical team . It’s a damn shame . We are weak

Can’t begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the team 

"Obviously we are disappointed. Some things we could have done better tonight. We put ourselves in a good position and just didn't execute when we needed to. We will focus on getting better. I am excited for what is ahead. Good opportunity to get better next week. Liberty has some very talented guys. We look forward to preparing so we can bounce back. War Durn."

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Folks need to understand this 3 games a year ago  are give me’s so a 6-7 is really a 3 and 7 a 7 and 6 is really a 4 and 6 and an 8-5 is really a 5 and 5 let that sink in a minute.

Way too much beer to even start processing this.

Caught a glimpse of Stidham smiling and looking all cool after the players met at midfield. Guess if  it doesn't make the players upset to get dominated by their peers, why should I care. This team just isn't a bunch of winners, with a few exceptions. They don't have the hunger to be successful, that championship caliber teams have and that's on their coach. He's the same way. Nick or Kirby would be embarrassed after that and would be trying to fix it on the bus ride home. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Jacobs did do that Leath did. Jacobs actually wanted to fire him last year before he was fired. I don’t like Jacobs at all but Leath is the problem and he needs to be fired. I hope the board does just that.

Out of likes. This this this this this.

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

"Obviously we are disappointed. Some things we could have done better tonight. We put ourselves in a good position and just didn't execute when we needed to. We will focus on getting better. I am excited for what is ahead. Good opportunity to get better next week. Liberty has some very talented guys. We look forward to preparing so we can bounce back. War Durn."

Thanks Gus 😂

Well, looks like those halftime adjustments worked like a charm in the 2nd half!😭

"He's our coach for the future," Greene said Tuesday. "He'll be the coach next year. He's already proven that he can get through adversity."

I sincerely hope Liberty ekes out a win next week. Fire his incompetent rear end before he has a chance to further embarrass himself and disappoint the team by under preparing yet another week. 

16 minutes ago, provibe said:

Just really thing about how much Auburn is paying Gus for this kind of performance.

we really are a poorly coached football team....tennessee used to have the "3rd and chavis" saying because the UT defense would give up 1st downs on 3rd and longs continually....i guess we have our version of that with "3rd and kevin steele" because it seems like we give a ridiculous amount of 3rd and double digit plays for 1st downs....i saw some lack of defensive players tonight,also.....really lost any and all respect for kirby smart for that little asshat ploy of his too

7 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Wait 'till after the season and pay the man 32 mill to get the &^%% out of Dodge and stay out. He'll never coach for another D1 team, and thanks to the idiot Jacobs, he'll never have to.

Leath not Jacobs put us in this current contract 

5 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

What’s Gus’s SEC record?

whats his SEC record against teams w winning records at years end?

i don’t know the answer and am too lazy to look it up. 

Look up the term turd tornado . There is your answer 

Just now, PUB78 said:

Well, looks like those halftime adjustments worked like a charm in the 2nd half!😭

Yep,  everything went pretty much according tok plan except for the Auburn token score.

Gus says “you too” when the employee at the movie theater tells him to enjoy the film 

Just now, Zeek said:

Leath not Jacobs put us in this current contract 

jethro had nothing to do with that....it was the waterhead from iowa state that did that.....i guess trying to stay one step ahead of a felony charge will make you make bad decisions

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Caught a glimpse of Stidham smiling and looking all cool after the players met at midfield. Guess if  it doesn't make the players upset to get dominated by their peers, why should I care. This team just isn't a bunch of winners, with a few exceptions. They don't have the hunger to be successful, that championship caliber teams have.

That just pissed me off . 

Archived