"They're probably gonna fire me"

ChltteTiger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, The Six said:

Matt Scalici offered this: "FWIW, my interpretation of this is he’s saying “They better not fine me”" - in reference to yelling at the refs following the targeting call.

https://twitter.com/MattScalici/status/1061614948072210438

^this. He said they're probably gonna fine me.

22 hours ago, AURaptor said:

I have no idea what any of that means... but you're right about this team not getting better. He's got the entire offense and defense heading full speed .. in reverse. 

Lol it means he picked his nose again right before he made whatever statement he made to himself

Fire vs Fine. I believe he said fire, mainly out of frustrstion, to himself. If there is anyone that shouldn't be afraid to get fined, it's the 50 million dollar man. 

He won't get fired, but he isn't dumb, he knows he's on the chopping block. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:50 AM, AUFriction said:

We have no idea what he said. The bad lip reading videos circling the internet should be evidence of how easy it is to misread lips. Even if he did say it, it isn’t like it means anything. Greene has already said publicly that we are sticking with Gus into next year. 

Go get your chocolate milk, Dwight (Dwight was a 2nd-grade classmate of mine who always went to the milk machine when the fire bell rang. He just didn't get it.).

23 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

oh yea Greatest of All Time I fully agree...

You know, being the goat had an entirely different meaning when I was growing up...kinda like 'corn hole.'

Though I can't read lips, for Auburn to have any chance to climb back on top and win championships again, we can only hope this will be Malzahn's last year at Auburn.

9 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Go get your chocolate milk, Dwight (Dwight was a 2nd-grade classmate of mine who always went to the milk machine when the fire bell rang. He just didn't get it.).

Hahahaha was Dwight's last name Pavlov?

If I'm Gus Malzahn why would I have ANY concern over whether or not Auburn fires you? It's a no-lose situation.

I'm surprised we've managed to squeeze 5 pages of response off of a tabloid quality story.

Archived